Funny PS photos: when women ruling the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-31 04:47:30 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2011-12-31 04:37
If it meant no football it's gotta be worth it

Why that?
Because of 4:1?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-12-31 04:52:49 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2011-12-31 04:47
Why that?
Because of 4:1?

4>1  ?

I sorry, I seriously dislike football. sorry if you are a very overpaid footballer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:15:19 |Display all floors
I hope that day  would never happen.

even I am a woman . ha ha.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 20:42:10 |Display all floors
bahugboto Post time: 2011-12-27 19:25
Your tiresome post is following a similar tiresome pattern that has been a reflection of your inabi ...
Another bunch of invectives and repetitive nonsense that i have already debunked and trash, don't plan to revisit it, just reread by previous post, it already address everything you have said and more

Now you answered your own post already. I don't think I need to bother with it?
We all see how stupid and brainless these male chauvinists can be in this thread, and we are educated with something, you haven't learned obviously.

My suggestion is still, the same. Face the fact, stop further humilation of yourself by doing something like this------if anything would be repetitive nonsense that would be your copycat and distorter behavoir. End of education:

Your Copycat behavoir 1

Two questions you'll never able to answer
1) Why you happen to 'overlook' and remove the first line?
"Men and women use different brain areas to achieve similar IQ results"
2) Do you understand what is called "different" and what is "similar"?

Your Copycat behavoir 2

Two more Questions you'll never able to answer
1) When you quoted "women tend to use overdosed ", why did you "overlooked" and removed the last setence riiiight next to it?"Men kill themselves three times more than women"
2)Do you consider this trait-men kill themselves three times more than women, is this "better" or "inferior" quality of men?

Your Copycat behavoir 3.

You copied 80% of the article and pretend to be your own post, you also copied their image too.
Two more questions for you

When you copy this article, you overlooked or removed(again) first line in first paragraph
There are essentially no disparities in general intelligence between the sexes
Two more questions for you:
1. What is "disparties", look up in your middle school dictionary, and elaborate this setence.
2. What is called "differences", and what is called "strongpoints".

See, what's the point for you of keep on copying and pasting? But as I said, if you believe when you are always the last one who post it makes you feel better, go on, I'm glad to see you spent your whole life on it, repeating your repetitive nonsense, or writing new  nonsense copied pasted, and distorted, cause you cannot handle a debate with your OWN brain. Face the fact boy, admit what you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 21:05:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2011-12-31 21:26
LCSULLA Post time: 2011-12-30 20:24
Stell Dir nur mal vor, nach einer Nacht,
Waerst Du in einer besseren Welt erwacht.
Eine Welt, in d ...

oh Scheiße this thread gets so long und ich habe immer viel zu tun!
und bis heute, bin ich endlich frei, und muss ich eines Event teilnehmen...  jeder braucht mich!

Für deine Beiträge....das glaube ich nicht, davon träume ich auch nicht

Findest du nicht, dass die Welt paradox ist?

Ich glaube, ohne Vulgärität leben wir nicht mehr
(Und wir suchen nach so genannten Stil?)

Ohne Krieg ist die Welt ein falsches Existenz..
(Aber wir wünschen "Friedliche Weihnachten"?)

Ohne Chauvinisten-Schwein ist die Welt...unwahr?
(Aber werfe ich meine Perlen immer noch vor die Schweine...einer davon heißt bahugboto?)

Wenn die Welt wunderschön aussieht, dann möchte ich böse sehen!

---und Fußball gefällt mir auch nicht, das ist für mich langweilig, Kampfsport gefällt mir besser

guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr! für der Vulgärität, für den Krieg und fürs Chauvinisten-Schwein, die Welt bleibt wahr und komisch, mit eurer Hilfe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 21:57:44 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-31 21:05
und bis heute, bin ich endlich ...

Oh, sorry.
Forgot Sauce:
Die Ärzte: WAMMW
Stell Dir nur mal vor, nach einer Nacht,
Waerst Du in einer besseren Welt erwacht.
Eine Welt, in der es keinen Fussball gibt und keine Kriege mehr,
Wo alle hoeflich sind und nie vulgaer.
Da gaeb's keinen Stammtisch und keinen Ku-Klux-Klan,
Und kein Gedraenge auf der Autobahn.
Der generelle Umgangston waer' sanft und kultiviert.
Wusstest Du, dass diese Welt beinahe existiert?
Wenn alle Maenner Maedchen waeren, dann waer' die Welt perfekt.
Keine Bomben, keinen Hass, kein Mensch, der Dich erschreckt.
Wenn alle Maenner Maedchen waeren, waer's paradiesisch hier.
Wenn alle Maenner Maedchen waeren.
Ich mein' natuerlich: alle ausser mir.

"Imagine one Morning,
you woke up in a better World.
A World that knew no Football, and no more Wars,
Where everyone's polite and never vulgar.
There were no Crackerbarrels and no Ku-Klux-Klan,
and no crushing on ze Autobahn.
The general tone was soft and cultivated.
Did you know that this world almost exists?
If all Men were Girls, the World was perfect.
No Bombs, no Hate, nobody who scared you.
If all Men were Girls, this place was like Paradise.
If all Men were Girls.
Of course, I mean: Everyone but Me."

Someone never saw a good Catfight, I'd say.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 10:43:12 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-31 21:05
und bis heute, bin ich endlich ...

Since you have run out of reasoning, and resorted to repeating yourself, i want you to go back and look at my last post, i already made my explanations very clear, so not till you break down my points in this post below, one by one, i will resort to repeating it over and over again. I already explain the citation and suicide rates in my last post, please read and debate like a real man

Your tiresome post is following a similar tiresome pattern that has been a reflection of your inability to come up with any intellectual argument, so let me sumarrize your post for you.

First you attack me with a bunch of invectives, which includes
a) Grammar lessons

b) Citation problem, when i have in fact cited all my sources and the sociological nonsense of nature vs nurture post you fail to cite yourself.

c) Trying to shift the topic or repeating your old tiresome self over and over again, while not ever confronting the statistical facts i put out.

So basically let me repeat my points in point form, these are indisputable, proven statistic, that cannot be argued away by your own personal sociological theories

1.) Men have far higher IQ than women in any Spatial intelligence aptitude test.

2.) men have on average a 5 IQ points higher than women in GENERAL intelligence, and this statistic is taken over a large sampling of people.

3.) Men are physically superior to women.

4.) Male completely dominates all scientific field today, and the disparity is greater when it comes to the leaders of innovation and invention, almost all of them are male, year in year out.

5.) Women have no ability to lead the world, when
     A) None of the militaries in the world are led by or controlled by women
     b) There are plenty of studies done about a women on an open battlefield because of their physical and mental limitations will be a burden to an army fighting an open war. Their primary duty involves sniping squadrons, or defensive duties, we have seen how Gadhafi so called women revolution got crushed by the rebels in Libya, despite boasting about how they will all pick up their guns and die for their great liberator cause, when in fact none of them even fired a shot!
     c) I will repeat of the Forbes 100 richest list, only about 3-4 are women and all of them INHERITED their wealth from their dead spouses or father.
     d) Male controls all sectors from science to Policy making period. It's never politically correct to publicly acknowledge this obvious disparity in both intelligence and physical ability for the very obvious reason that women are an important component in any advance nations economy, they bring enormous benefits to a nations economy if mobilized and utilized correctly, but lets face the facts, they occupy predominantly the lower rungs of jobs that are both neither physically demanding, nor mentally demanding, teachers, sociologist, nurses, doctors, secretaries, accounting, journalist, etc. While men leads by far in Actuarial sciences, nuclear physics, computer sciences, engineering, etc, and the disparity is so great that while they are a few women that makes it and succeeds in such fields, they are hardly ever innovators or contributors to any new invention or breakthrough, today or in history.

6.) Men have on average 12% larger brain size than women, and 6% more Grey matter.

My opinions are all based on statistical and scientific Facts, while yours are based on lame sociological theories to try to explain away women's weaknesses throughout the beginning of time, well let me assure you, genetics don't lie, you can try to rant against it all you want, and you have the cheat to say that it is because male loves to assemble mechanical parts at an early age and women love to play barbie dolls! These are genetics as well! We are all programmed to be interested and better at different things, girls playing with barbie dolls are to satisfy their nurturing instinct which have been formed at a very early age, while men assembling computer parts are to satisfy his instinct to build and explore. You can't force your little girl to fix a bike, just as you can't force your little boy to look at a barbie doll, and not think about how to tear it apart or get the doll naked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.