Views: 8637|Replies: 18

Excuse me, I left my wallet on your wife's side of the bed [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-13 03:36:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2011-12-12 11:36

The US is asking Iran to return captured spy drone.

Isn't this like cheating with someone's wife and then going back to ask the husband to return the wallet you left behind?

----------------

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is pressing his request that Iran return the U.S. surveillance drone captured by the country's armed forces.

Obama said he wouldn't comment "on intelligence matters that are classified." But, he said during a White House news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki that the U.S. wants the top-secret aircraft back. "We have asked for it back. We'll see how the Iranians respond," Obama said.

-----------------

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 09:52:26 |Display all floors
Or like a thief asking police for his tools back
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 10:22:48 |Display all floors
They refused to return the drone. Can you believe it? {:soso_e197:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 10:35:43 |Display all floors
'Darling', the husband calls to his wife, 'whose used condom is this?' 'Oh dear, I've been looking everywhere for that,' she replies. 'Let me have that, I've been asked to return it.'

Giving old Barry the Presidency of their country the USA was liken to giving a loaded revolver to a four year old child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 10:52:54 |Display all floors
That may be true but have you seen the group pre-schoolers the Republicans are
serving up this time around?
Ever see the movie 'Dumb and Dumber'?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-13 10:53:23 |Display all floors
The copycat engineers has completed their closeup copy watching aircraft mission successfully,nothing to worry dear,kick back this junk to o bama with a holiday greetings.Alhamdulillah,inshaallah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 11:05:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-12-13 10:52
That may be true but have you seen the group pre-schoolers the Republicans are
serving up this time  ...

yea, those preschoolers are a joke as well. But I thought the 'Dumb and Dumber' title belonged to Barry and Joe? Maybe it is 'Dumb, Dumber and here come the Dumbest'?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.