Author: timbatu

[US] China Has Better Speech Freedom - Factual Demonstration   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-12 14:40:42 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2011-12-12 02:22
I have posted in #11:

Forbidden words in the West are not reported. Forbidden words in China are  ...

So i did a quick search of this bradley manning guy you think is being buried by the "western" censorship.
the google hits:
1) wikipedia
2) Bradley manning support network - whistle blowers are heroes free bradley manning! there is apparently a rally in DC in his support 16-17th december.  you are free to join I'd assume. If not you can go in, sign a petition or donate to the movement.

then some new articles from guardian, wahsingtonpost and more free bradley sites.

This one i found is quite amusing. The freedom of speech is clearly under pressure in the west.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/ ... g-song-barack-obama
the video is on youtube. just watch them interrupt obama, singing the free bradley song at some fund raiser event.

Yahoo can still moderate the content on their boards much as they want.many news sites remove the ability to post comment because asinine posters like yourselves. Troll can dish out whatever bollocks they want, it creates an hostile atmosphere which reflects the new site in a bad manner.So they moderate the content of their boards to keep their readers rather than the trolls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 14:46:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pantarhei at 2011-12-12 14:50

redundant post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 15:40:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2011-12-12 18:13

tell us about China's immigration policy - I could do with a laugh.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 15:57:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2011-12-12 15:59
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-12 07:00
But the bigger question is.....why are you advocating for more chinese to come to america?

What d ...

Clearly, I advocate for EQUAL treatment of Chinese immigrants.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 15:57:42 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-12 01:37
Are you saying in China people have it so bad that the US should open their doors to more chinese  ...

by the way, tim, next time you go to teach English in China, if it is a choice between you and a white face, the white face will get the job, even if you are much more qualified. SUCK IT DOWN
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 15:59:01 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2011-12-12 15:57
by the way, tim, next time you go to teach English in China, if it is a choice between you and a w ...

Is it not self-evident that FAR more Europeans have migrated to US and Australia? Think why it is a show case of racism deep in your culture.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 16:02:14 |Display all floors
although off topic, I linked a student visa list of countries scored by preference

as you will see, Japan, Singapore, TW and HKSAR are all tier one

China scores low and I suspect it is likely due to the prevalence of fraudulent documents - we has a discussion about this in your racist thread about immigration to Australia, from recall
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.