Author: timbatu

[US] China Has Better Speech Freedom - Factual Demonstration   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-11 16:54:57 |Display all floors
Reality check: yahoo can remove posts and ban users as much as they want without breaching the freedom of speech of anyone.

If you want criticize the "west" for their restriction of freedom of speech you should address things that a real. Like you can't make death threats, sometimes slander or incitement to commit crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 22:46:02 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-11 15:30
Can we not all simply just get along??????

You cannot get along with Chinese by practicing racial prejudice and inequality. Look at your US Visa Bulletin - is it not racist? Christians White or Black do not get along with anyone but themselves. It is well observed. It is called racism.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 22:47:39 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2011-12-11 16:54
Reality check: yahoo can remove posts and ban users as much as they want without breaching the freed ...

To prevent such brainless counter-attacck, I have included the EXACT content of my banned posts in post #2 through #7. Your double standard is under broad daylight. I urge you to drop your blind faith based Sinophobia and look at FACTS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 23:06:24 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2011-12-11 22:47
To prevent such brainless counter-attacck, I have included the EXACT content of my banned posts in ...

I don't care what you wrote.   You are douche bag that got banned or post removed, you are not a victim of lack of freedom of speech.

Please enlighten me about my "double standard" and "sinophobia"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-11 23:37:41 |Display all floors
Dear US envoy, if you care about Chinese human rights, I think you can do more. American immigration policies are one of the great examples of her closeness and institutionalized racism.

Are you saying in China people have it so bad that the US should open their doors to more chinese immigrants as a human rights issue?

I'm not even understanding what you are trying to say here.  

If you care about chinese human rights than allow more chinese immigrants to come to the US.

Is that your point?

The chinese are in peril in china?  wtf?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 02:22:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2011-12-12 02:24
pantarhei Post time: 2011-12-11 23:06
... Please enlighten me about my "double standard" and "sinophobia"

I have posted in #11:

Forbidden words in the West are not reported. Forbidden words in China are widely reported and ridiculed.

This is a simple BLACK and WHITE case.

I hope your faith and race-lin do not keep you confused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-12 07:00:43 |Display all floors
Equality, one word, plain and simple. Your immigration policy favors White Europeans. The discrimination is rooted in racism which you staunchly deny but is in fact.  Post time 2011-12-12 02:20

But the bigger question is.....why are you advocating for more chinese to come to america?

What does that say about how you feel about china?

Why do you promote that the people should leave and come to america?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.