Views: 5093|Replies: 6

Dear Mr. Gao Anming c/o Secretary General of China Daily.  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-9 11:48:33 |Display all floors
Dear Mr. Gao Anming:
Secretary General of China Daily.
No.15 Huixin Dongjie ,Chaoyang District,Beijing 100029, PRC
Please find this correspondense in expressing my overwhelming concerns with your China Daily Forum. Your CD Forum is OUT-OF-CONTROL and totally lacks any Forum Rules although these rules are clear and explicit.
I have made repeated attempts to discuss formally with China Daily officials on numerous occasions with zero success. My efforts have been clearly documented.
China Daily Forum is tarnished, discredited, beyond belief and outrageous in its attempt to effectively manage the CD Forum.  
The problem:
Forum Rules are blatantly ignored, actual DEATH THREATS to members/by members, China bashing, extreme racism, extreme hate, violent members, extreme foul language/profanity/vulgarity, discrimination, constant personal member attacking, posts/threads of absolute nonsense, forum moderators clearly give preferential treatment/protection/asylum for preferred members, etc.
RECOMMENDATION: A clean sweep of removing the worst of the worst members and violators. Establish Forum rules. In doing so, a CD Forum can only exist by proud, respectful members.  
CHINA DAILY FORUM IS A "FREE-FOR-ALL"
CHINA DAILY FORUM IS "OUT-OF-CONTROL"

Yours sincerely,
canada_man
email: canada.cdforum@yahoo.ca

UID: 61554
Reg date: 2005-4-1
Register IP: 142.59.210.69
VIP Member Credit: 19,824
User name: canada_man

CC:
Ms. Zhu Ling (Editor in Chief)  15 Huixin Dongjie, Chaoyang District. Beijing. People's Republic of China.
email:  zhuling@chinadaily.com.cn
Foreign Media Relationship:  
hanhe@chinadaily.com.cn
New York Office:  
newyork@chinadailyusa.com
Washington DC Office
: Washington@chinadailyusa.com
San Francisco Office:  
sanfrancisco@chinadailyusa.com
Subscription:  
readers@chinadailyusa.com
Advertising:  
ads@chinadailyusa.com
Editorial:
editor@chinadailyusa.com
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-9 11:56:46 |Display all floors
You forgot to mention cry babies
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 12:04:21 |Display all floors
It's what it has when you live isolated. It'll be a matter of hours, max a few days, utnil c-man starts to be completely delusional!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-9 12:23:39 |Display all floors
I haven't seen anything this official looking since I opened that Publishers Clearing House
letter telling me I may have already won $10,000,000
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 12:25:01 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2011-12-9 12:04
It's what it has when you live isolated. It'll be a matter of hours, max a few days, utnil c-man  ...

steve jobs says delusional is not a disease. It is necessary if you want to change the world. hahahahahahahahaha
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-9 13:20:11 |Display all floors
canada man

let me know if you want my help.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-12-9 13:32:53 |Display all floors
{:soso_e147:}
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.