Views: 18619|Replies: 46

Would you marry for money ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-8 18:59:02 |Display all floors
A plain Jane or Jack who you dont really find physically attractive but they could make your life very comfortable.

I had the chance once upon a time but declined.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 19:01:01 |Display all floors
OR...

Are you one of those romantic fools who confuses love with sex ?

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 21:07:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wayves at 2011-12-8 08:09

I divorced money and am much happier living a life of relative poverty.  Money doesn't get you very much, except maybe more space.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 21:48:40 |Display all floors
sometimes I feel money is very important in my life,without money, I can't do something I want to.
but most of the time I think the money is a good tool of my life, I use it to fullfill my ambitions.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 21:51:25 |Display all floors
for your question ,my answer is no, definitely not.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 22:05:10 |Display all floors
Silly Goose
You declined? Did you have rocks in your head Gorgie Porgie? Now you are living in housing estate & collect empty bottles for a living!{:soso_e164:}
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 22:08:35 |Display all floors
The answer to your question is this:

If I were a female I would marry for money.  Since I'm male & making a comfortable living I would have to decline the offer regrettably, as you did Gorgie Porgie.  {:soso_e161:}
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.