Views: 11852|Replies: 22

Einstein's philosophy.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-5 20:40:21 |Display all floors
So, when is skepticism healthy,
Like the skepticism of Einstein and Steve Jobs and revolutionaries and all famous philosophers

When is skepticism unhealthy and turn you into a sansukong?

Is it taste? Education? Training? Experience, brain power?

How do you recognize truth when you see it?

Is logic a science, an art?

What kind of training does a person need to recognize a sansukong and to hate a sansukong?

What kind of schools do we need? What kind of training do we need to give the children?

What philosophy books to read to prevent the production of sansukongs?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-5 20:55:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2011-12-5 20:55

all very big questions, all very important questions.

in this age of internet, all facts of : "facts" is just one click away.

but people dont have the training in logics and philosophies that Einstein's generation received.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-5 20:59:26 |Display all floors
everyone knows Einstein has a high IQ.

but how many know that Einstein received excellent training in philosophy as a teenager and young man?

how can today's education system cope or at least improve?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 11:53:07 |Display all floors
where is the rat, sansukong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 20:18:24 |Display all floors
You are right, I smell a rat. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 20:29:11 |Display all floors
if CD spends millions to  produce rats like sansukong, what is the use?

does more rats like sansukong who deny climate change and man's role in it serve China?

big big questions, plenty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 06:19:18 |Display all floors
brain power is important

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.