Author: Revolutionar

Chinese educational system [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-4 21:04:51 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-3 11:18
Just learned something at a jobfair in Shanghai. I was thete mostly for networking but what I see wa ...

We recently set on a new boy in our office, he graduated from a top Beijing university and then did a masters in Belgium. I am not sure how long he will last with us as he can not grasp many simple ideas and is unable to think for himself, this is a typical case of Chinese education, good at passing exams and not good at thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 21:09:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-4 20:54
I have no objection to pay tax.

It is a privilege to pay tax.

oh~
a very thick face man~ very thick indeed~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 21:31:02 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-4 21:09
oh~
a very thick face man~ very thick indeed~

you dont pay tax means you got no income.........................a beggar like you say.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 00:07:34 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-4 21:04
We recently set on a new boy in our office, he graduated from a top Beijing university and then di ...

Oh dear!

At least I learnt something out of it. I will concentrate my lessons more on doing smalltalk and networking and tell my students to take students jobs during holidays if possible. If it means to be a waiter or waitress it will be ok. The inportant thing is to get experience.

When I think about it the job as waiter is perfect as preparation for the real mean world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 01:58:50 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-5 00:07
Oh dear!

At least I learnt something out of it. I will concentrate my lessons more on doing small ...

In Chinese caste system, an unemployed graduate has a higher ranking than a fully employed waiter.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 04:12:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-4 21:31
you dont pay tax means you got no income.........................a beggar like you say.

i only pay one tax...
but you have to pay few~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 08:03:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-5 01:58
In Chinese caste system, an unemployed graduate has a higher ranking than a fully employed waiter. ...

Fortunately that kind of thinking is changing slowly.

The important part is that it is not about a permanent position but about job during the holidays and which gives the graduates the possibility to show that they worked for their income.

I like the job "waiter" especially since it involves a lot of communication between the customer and the production (the kitchen), organisation and even a bit of cashier duties. Furthermore it gives one the opportunity to get to know people and helps with building a network.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.