Author: Revolutionar

Chinese educational system [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-3 17:57:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-3 13:48
China needs a strong vocational training system so that people with higher ambitions can be channe ...

But if your children are vocational diplomas and your neighbor children are graduate engineers, where got face?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-3 17:59:53 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-3 04:24
I learned that you are from Malaysia...

China education system is still better than your own countr ...

I have my niece and nephew staying with me. Both are 15 yo will be in university next year, both are Chinese citizens that will never return to China. They love Australia, and the Queensland Education System. They are In contact with their university lecturers for next year who are helping us guide them through their studies. Their studies will be free if they decide to become Australian citizens.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 18:30:12 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 17:59
I have my niece and nephew staying with me. Both are 15 yo will be in university next year, both a ...

In China, children school marks are face points for adults......

It is more about adult face points than about education.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 19:45:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-3 18:30
In China, children school marks are face points for adults......

It is more about adult face poin ...

The Chinese system is regimented, there is no room for creativity. My niece and nephew love being able to debate with the teacher if they disagree, ( the students are encouraged to give their points of views, even if they disagree with the teacher) This is called an active education, we see this as a positive education

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 20:02:50 |Display all floors
Those questions

And that's not marketable at all.
I don't interview anyone without 5 years experience and holding the verified professional certifications.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 20:13:30 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 17:59
I have my niece and nephew staying with me. Both are 15 yo will be in university next year, both a ...

compared to Australian education...ofcourse Australian education is better...
my previous is referring to the comparison made from Revolutionar - Malaysia education...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 20:19:27 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-3 20:13
compared to Australian education...ofcourse Australian education is better...
my previous is refer ...

Sorry my mistake

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.