Views: 22085|Replies: 73

Climategate 2 confrms the group-think   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-3 02:43:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2011-12-3 01:59

Column - Climategate 2 confrms the group-think

[size=0.9em]Andrew BoltThursday, November 24, 2011 at 05:40am

CLIMATEGATE two years ago sabotaged the UN’s Copenhagen mega-summit meant to unite the world in cutting global warming gases.

Now it’s Climategate 2, a week before the UN’s latest planet-saving conference in Durban.

It’s a second leak of embarrassing emails between the tight coterie of climate scientists in Britain and the US who have done most to persuade us our gases are heating the world dangerously. These 5000 emails, also hacked from the Climatic Research Unit of Britain’s University of East Anglia, seem to confirm what the first lot showed.

The theory that man is heating the world by emitting too much carbon dioxide actually seems propped up by scientists who in some cases are censoring debate, stifling doubts, promoting group-think, fiddling data and hiding material from sceptics.

Mind you, their theory was already in trouble because of the failure of the world to warm over the past decade.

These emails show even leading warmist scientists privately admitting they have a problem.

Take Britain’s Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research manager Asher Minns: “Global warming freezing is already a bit of a public relations problem with the media.”

Which makes Danish climate change campaigner Anders Wils sweat: “What if climate change appears to be just mainly a multidecadal natural fluctuation? They’ll kill us probably.” And again we see doubts raised in emails about alarmist spinning.

US climate scientist Tom Wigley writes:

“There have been a number of dishonest presentations of model results by   individual authors ... “

Peter Thorne, who until recently worked at Britain’s Met Office and warned colleagues against pretending the tropical troposphere was warming, added:

“I think science is manipulated to put a political spin on it.”

Maybe now some politicians will admit it.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 03:40:05 |Display all floors
The real scandal is that your heroes are not in jail and that the moderators around here are no morals and immoral.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-3 04:16:23 |Display all floors
Ah HA!!!
It is all starting to make sense now. Naturally it is a conspiracy.
First there is news about a Chinese billionaire wanting to buy part of Iceland to build
a mega resort. Now they are trying to discount global warming.
The plan is to allow gigantic amounts of global warming greenhouse gases into the
atmosphere thereby turning Iceland from a winter wonderland into a balmy vacationers
paradise. The resort will then be worth billions of dollars more.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 08:53:36 |Display all floors

belstaffleather
[url=http://www.belstaffleather.org/][b]belstaff [/b][/url]
[url=http://www.bels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 10:15:35 |Display all floors
Sausuk skunk, you are just infected virus.
You remind me of those zombie movies. The victim once infected needs to go out and infect others.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 12:55:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-3 12:07
I think they have found a new reptile species called Climactigators.

the origin of the species of climatigators :

the paid lobby groups.
professional alligators giving the sausuk skunks the virus, and now the sausuk skunks have this need to infect others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 14:53:13 |Display all floors
those who steal emails, those who take sentences out of context, those who intentionally misleads, these are the climateligators, the money skunks.

the sausuk skunks who are cut and pasters without understanding any thing, they are like the zombies in zombie movies, once bitten by the virus have the need to infect others.

he sausuk skunks have no natural immunities,
no natural immunities because they have no morals,
no brains, no human senses, all skunk senses.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.