Views: 1700|Replies: 2

Would you compete for a woman ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-2 14:43:40 |Display all floors
With other men....

I wouldn't im well past doing that sort of thing but i was looking on a particular dating site watching a bunch of guys-and they are middle aged men-chasing two or three women in a chatroom.

Im sure the women were lapping it up they love the attention and they had these men on the hook.

The men are all Westerners the women are all Chinese in their 30's and 40's but behaving like teenagers-just like little flirts.

I corresponded with one of these women myself for a while and she told me i was ' the most sincere of all those she had contact with ',  i was a ' great guy ' and she no longer cared about others

Then next day there she was with about three other blokes.  Well men can be flirts too of course but i just find it amusing-the big confidence trick between men and women-each pretending to be honourable when they are really just cunning liars  {:soso_e113:}

Its a general observation, not just on dating sites but in real life situations.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-2 15:03:30 |Display all floors
The silly games people play when reality actually stikes them down. They usually head for the hills and leave no trace. Hurting many others in the process  
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-12-2 16:54:35 |Display all floors
Nah, plenty of fish in the ocean, if there are too many fisherman in my pond, I'll change pond.

But if I'm the first one at my pond, that I'm doing great for years and some other fisherman wants me to share my pond, then I'll show my teeth
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.