NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-5 04:01:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-5 23:46:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 延陵堂 at 2011-12-6 00:06

i like the idea of a spy card, but i also know that the cybercom trolls use proxys. the spy card would have only worked for a few days to detect the trolls. after that, they would start using the proxies to deceive people. at that point the spy card would  serve more the purpose to reveal where the pro Chinese are from, rather than exposing the western propagandists. on the other hand it can also shed light to the general public on how the western trolls operate, what ip addresses they prefer to use, or what proxy software they use, in order to form a clearer picture on how their counter intelligence operations work. this would of course mean more work for the trolls, even though they are guaranteed to slip up and possibly reveal their real ip at some point. which i guess makes the spy card worth it in some ways. this would also determine how profesional the troll was. so if for example, lebeast, seneca, alex, stgeorge, andr, lscula, wowzers slipped up in revealing their ip, they should be fired. i dont think that the spy tool is an invasion of privacy, especially since the u.s govt spies on the entire world's telecommunications channels through echelon. now thats invasion of privacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 16:37:29 |Display all floors
I suppose you've heard of dynamic IP address assignment

but given how feeble you are, maybe not

though your paranoia is entirely justified..I've no doubt you are being watched
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 16:48:43 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2011-12-6 16:37
I suppose you've heard of dynamic IP address assignment

but given how feeble you are, maybe not

why do yo and your clones worry so much about it?

Do you think USA will last forever?

They can monitor as much as the want and they can suck my kok in same time.

what is to monitor anyhow?

freedom of speech might a be strange to crazy USIANS after patriotic act and rest of Nazi laws introduction but rest of us don’t' give a fok.

It is USIAN problem , they will have to fight their own government sooner rather than later.

latest act that passed thru congress allow torture of US citizens and imprisonment for indefinite time.............if you support this stuff than you are just one big azzhole..........you and your clone wowzer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-6 16:53:59 |Display all floors

eat up a dik Ivan. And I recall you use a proxy. I guess that's because of fear of being watched. A fully justified fear.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.