Author: mariame

What if you are married to mama's boy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-28 19:51:56 |Display all floors
sorry to hear that,maybe she should talk to her husband,if it doesn't work,then break up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 08:00:08 |Display all floors
It really depends what the mother in law is like.if she hates people who are you it will never work.girlfriend can be replaced the mother can't.
I knew someone she brought her man to a family party her mother said I'm sorry I could never accept this man into my family & they split up not long after.
My ex could never be with a woman his mother did not like he had too much respect&love for her to hurt her like that.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 16:46:55 |Display all floors
I don't want to marry a man like him.It's boring

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-22 21:05:33 |Display all floors
talk to your husband seriously. you two need more communicate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-25 23:54:36 |Display all floors
whiteehorse Post time: 2011-11-29 21:01
The boy lack his own life idea.It's sad for china's education

can't agree more!!it's hard to change a man!he must be geeting used to doing what his mother says!anyway,i still think it is important to have a  communication,to make every thing clear eve cear out!the huaband needs to konw how the wife feels,and does something!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 22:57:49 |Display all floors
Usually, a momma's boy is still dependent to his parents in terms of making money. I mean, he is still working in his father/mother company or depending on his parents for money. Is that the case? If that so, then he has to take radical step, to get out of the family business.

If economy is not the case, then that guy must have a mother complex issues. He must go to a psychiatrist or have his head knocked couple of times

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 10:03:38 |Display all floors
In my opinion,everything will be solved,just sit together and comunicate with each other,
i think in a family ,there is no rightness or wrongness among them,just some little things controls them.
if the husband take his wife's thought into consideration,his wife may understand his mother,and go well with his mother.
Between human beings,we should understand each other,right?
If there is  a problem,and there is also a solution,so that can not be called a problem,if there is no solusion,but time will solve everything!
Just wait and keep a mind with thanksgiving!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.