Author: mariame

What if you are married to mama's boy?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-12 10:19:24 |Display all floors
titer1 Post time: 2012-9-11 07:44
it seems u are the only authority in your family

Not always. I have to compromise too. My wife insists I not ride my bicycle to work. She will not budge
on this. She's seen too many news reports on TV about bicyclists being killed. So I walk or take the train
most of the time.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-28 19:08:40 |Display all floors
I am also a mama's boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 09:14:46 |Display all floors
Firstly, I would figure out whose fault it is. If it was my fault, I would change myself. Cause it is important to respect the old and they might be more experienced. While it was the mama's fault, I would talk to her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 17:02:02 |Display all floors
For this sort of person and may he has accustomed to consult with his mother when there is a need for him to make a resolution.which is a kind of life pattern for the man and It seemed not so easy to reverse his habit in a short time.Of course,may It tend to be work for you to talk with his mother evenly..As for me,I can not tolerate this type of person who listen to his mother no matter what matters he met in his daily life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 16:11:27 |Display all floors
harmony163 Post time: 2011-12-1 21:26
the man has been living this way so long that is hard to change,the mother and himself are both resp ...

yeah,i think that is an effective way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 16:59:00 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-10-13 17:02
For this sort of person and may he has accustomed to consult with his mother when there is a need fo ...

agree with you more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 17:06:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.