Author: greatlady

Where and How China can be improved effectively ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-6 10:33:10 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-5 16:43
your No.2 : freedom for academic study. it is a huge project and  a long long way to go...

yes and everyone keep on saying there's a long long way to go to this and to that, and china is a huge country to be improved on here and there, and china has so many minorities and people to be improved here and there....
Which give them comfort zone to ensure they would never bother even taking first step to do it, or even oppressing anyone who dare to take the first step and kill them from cradle....so
like a little kid complains why he cannot join in adult world and why he's not understood while finding all kinds of excuses for his own good
maybe that's why china cannot really be improved "effectively"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 18:17:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-5 16:50
So there is a serious reason to ask the authorities to change tack, to inculcate in everyone an un ...

very good point of view, seneca. the worst drivers in China probably are motorists and taxi drivers.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 18:24:27 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-6 10:33
yes and everyone keep on saying there's a long long way to go to this and to that, and china is a  ...

they are slow and some teachers are just teahchers.

I always can't forget one of my class in college. we were learning the International businesses in that class, the teacher was teaching international business terms, such as FOB ,CIF, C& F,etc. I and some classmates got confused about this terms, so we asked the teacher to explained again, he read the textbook again and repeated same.
more he explained more we got confused. he has no practical experiences for that so I think he can't do well in his class.

after working few years , now I have no questions for those terms...

you have very diferent point of views for some posts, I like that.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-7 18:27:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-5 16:50
So there is a serious reason to ask the authorities to change tack, to inculcate in everyone an un ...

our voices to authorities would take a long way to go, haha

we have too many different level of authorities. the authories just happy to get extra bonus for cathing some illegal drivers on local roads.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 14:30:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 10:59
I think it is not just MOTORISTS' fault if people get killed on China's roads. It also is pedestrian ...

Put the law aside, I think most of ppls don't love themselves whom rarely consider security as an important issue.  the  tragedy happend every corner in China. one family decided to take a walk after dinner. the mother with daughter followed the father behind, there is one truck coming quickly and the father wanted to go quick to another side of the roads before the truck coming, he started to ran to catch the time. Unfortunately, the truck crashed over his body , the mother & his daughter became the witness for this bloody accident.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-8 15:09:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 11:03
The horrendous human toll on public spaces is paid by individual people in all developing countries. ...

I got frist time respect from drivers as pedestrain to allow me passed by the road first in my life,but it is not in my country.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-10 19:56:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 16:12
66:

It is possible to enjoy respect from drivers even within China - albeit in tiny Macau, and to a ...

HK were dominated by british before ,indeed,there are many good things for the government to learn for social management and education...

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.