Author: greatlady

Where and How China can be improved effectively ?   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-12-3 00:45:36 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-2 20:39
yes, the train is much more comfortable than before, it is noisy only from the passengers.

they l ...

I once was at a restaurant and some patrons were talking so loudly I couldn't even hear what my friends were telling me.

I asked them to quiet down a little and they all agreed except for one who was really drunk and started to say foreigners think they are gods and can do whatever they want but it's chinese culture to be loud so he will keep being loud and I should f*** off.

I looked at him and spitted at his face. He was very angry so I took my most naive face, looked at his friends and said "isn't spitting a part of chinese culture, I thought I was being respectful of your culture here ?". I got lucky that his friends were smarter than he was, they laughed a lot and told him to stop being an ass.

Still a great memory, even though it's not my proudest moment.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 06:15:02 |Display all floors
Food safety, I prefer to buy Chinese food from Taiwan over China because I know they have better safety check and regulations.  Remember the baby formula and posion milk??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 06:18:03 |Display all floors
Food safety.  Better safety check and regulation

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-12-3 09:44:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterPanda at 2011-12-3 09:45
xuerengui Post time: 2011-12-3 06:15
Food safety, I prefer to buy Chinese food from Taiwan over China because I know they have better saf ...

Events in 2011 show that the safety in Taiwan is flawed too...
But I agree with you, China should enforce its food safety control.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 11:33:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lotusfly7 at 2011-12-3 11:34

China's infrastructure, like any countries, is very important to her and plays a major role her development. Both culturally and economically, which is well known by the government. For the sake of all the people all infrastructure projects should be implemented and completed.

That being said, you do not need a bridge going to no where. That's where responsible leadership, planning, engineering and implementation comes in. On the bridge that you refer to I could no more give you an opinion on it specifically than advising you what sweater to wear this evening; I simply do not know. But as I implied, if determined an asset to the country then we should move forward.

Don't know about the bridge as I said, but I am sure you would look lovely in any sweater you picked.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-3 11:47:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-3 11:49
greatlady Post time: 2011-11-27 20:48
your hometown in Jiao Nan?

heheh..

Jiaonan locates west of Qingdao city.
My hometown situated east of Qingdao city.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-3 11:55:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-3 16:42
greatlady Post time: 2011-11-27 20:47
Gan su should be very dry and cold,can you stand it?
Besides, Can you eat 猪肉? 'cause chinese Mus ...

hahaha..

Of course I like to eat Pork very much, especially the LaRou  of Sichuan province . (腊肉,还有麻辣猪脸,酱猪蹄。。。。)

I've eaten a lot of mutton - roasted, stew and other cooked type - as well as 拉面, sometimes at least twice a week, since I came to Gansu. (这两三个月,我吃过火锅各种涮羊肉、烤羊肉羊腿、炖各种羊肉、炒羊肉加什么面、铁板烧羊肉,还有很多忘记什么名字的羊肉。不过这儿羊肉好像比较贵,带不带骨头好像都是50多元每斤。)

Here is a little dry but not cold very much compare with Northeast of China. I've lived in Northeast of China for many years.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.