Views: 7991|Replies: 57

Where and How China can be improved effectively ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-27 12:51:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greatlady at 2011-11-27 12:53

I am visiting some suppliers in SD P.R and I heard many local ppls are talking about the government is focus on developing the second-medium cities in whole Nation. Qing dao is one of the city that is undergoing many big projects and constructions strongly supported by the government. there is one bridge called " cross-ocean bridge" has been build over the ocean which is very amazing indeed as well gaining a higher reputation in the world so far.

Even though,I  heard many taxi drivers said due to the expensive charges for passing by, there are not so many vehicles choose that way every day which made the bridge idle and  as part of sight-seeing for passer-bys.

if you visit Qingdao one day, you would definitely see that bridge which close to  Liu Ting airport.

so here is the question: where and how China can be improved effectily? like the cross-ocean bridge, is that what we normal citizens long for?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-27 19:03:10 |Display all floors
To be improved effectively, China should not focus so much on their reputation in the world, or on their face, but on actual improvement.

This bridge is a good example. Amazing construction, the fee is so high that few people use it.

The Shanghai - Ningbo bridge is a perfect example of what shoud be done : a flawless design, amazing construction, and actually very useful.

I also like how China improved their rail system over the years. 5 years ago I dreaded any trip involving the train, now I take the train with strong happiness. I dare say the modern D trains in China are the best I've seen in the world. They leave on time, arrive on time, are comfortable.

The bad example about train is the super fast train. Once again, they cared more about face and record and it ended up killing people.

Also, and this is very hard because China is so big, I believe China should spend its money more equally. Their current policy is basically one city at a time. Apparently Qingdao is being taken care off right now. I sometimes feel China could buy a QQ to all its citizen but prefer to give one citizen at a time a Ferrari.

Sure, in the end everybody will have a Ferrari, but it will take a long time. Most people would be happy with a QQ for the time being.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-27 19:45:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-11-27 21:54

Qing dao
in Jiaodong peninsula
(I'm a Jiaodong person.
It's "Jiaodong Yin" or "Shandong Yin" in dialect.)

++++++++++
My hometown - a small village - is 70 KM east of Qingdao city.

I've been that city many many times.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-11-27 19:58:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-11-27 20:00
MisterPanda Post time: 2011-11-27 19:03
To be improved effectively, China should not focus so much on their reputation in the world, or on t ...

D trains in China

++++++++
I've studied a lot and heard of a lot of stories about the development of high-speed railway and the railway system.

From Zhan Tianyou in Jingzhang railway to the first high-speed railway - Qinshen railway.
From Wan Li in 1980s to Liu Zhijun ( from Wuhan to the head of Shenyang Burea to minister)
From the railway laws, regulations and specification, for example the 1435mm
From the address of ministers to the railway employee
the newspaper and magazine of railway

hehee...

I'd traveled around China, I'd been to many cities by trains many many years before..

Hehe...

I had been lived in Northeast of China for 4 years and Southwest of China for 5 years.

I came to the Northwest of China 3 months ago. (Now, I'm in Gansu province.)
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-27 20:42:55 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2011-11-27 19:03
To be improved effectively, China should not focus so much on their reputation in the world, or on t ...

Bravo Mr.Panda, it is very good point of post  and easily to get it.

I would prefer to have QQ not waiting that long to have Ferrari...

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-27 20:45:47 |Display all floors
Indeed, you are right we have the best train in the world now, 10 yrs before I had bad experience and memory for taking trains. last month it was first tme for me to take train for travelling, it is amazing and new experience.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-27 20:47:57 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2011-11-27 19:58
D trains in China

++++++++

Gan su should be very dry and cold,can you stand it?
Besides, Can you eat 猪肉? 'cause chinese Muslims live there.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.