Views: 3573|Replies: 3

I am blaming China Top leadership for not doing enough to prepare for evil USA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-25 02:42:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-25 09:08:08 |Display all floors
Once again, Bing, we've come a long way since Mao and, given the circumstances, I'd say we've done damn well. Once again, a thousand Li's begins with but a few of its very first and initial steps and, for a Johny come later to the game as us, I see ourselves as having already sprint past the very last stretches of the 900 out of a total of 1000 li journey we're suppose to be in.  So let's not rock the boat here, Bing, cos there is still plenty (highly classified top secret) items about the Chinese war machinery that you and I and the Americans too of course, know nothin' of as yet nor will we know anything of in the future cos top secret and national security concerns is just that -- top secrecy and national security priorities.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-11-27 20:44:21 |Display all floors
Talk against of USA being a citizen you may convicted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-27 21:10:03 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2011-11-27 20:44
Talk against of USA being a citizen you may convicted.

BingDing69 already proven to be a FAKE CCP member.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.