Author: cindy1225

Should schools be allowed to punish students with bad grades?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-16 20:23:58 |Display all floors
      from my childhood experience, this punish is time to time. but nowdays my son never recieved so serious punishment since he made big mistake in school or home.
     teaching ways is changed along with times.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-15 14:21:20 |Display all floors
A clever teacher should train his pupil with kinds of methods that may hard or soft, sweet or bitter,  or sour and so on!  ---------------It is terrible for Mr. Tom to always lecture students with fist who is unfit for the teaching post!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-15 17:18:36 |Display all floors
How about punishing a bad teacher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-19 15:50:16 |Display all floors
I ever was forced to accept bad grade at high school. At that time I had to accept bad grade.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-19 16:31:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-20 08:26:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-9-19 16:31
What does "I ever was forced to accept bad grade at high school" mean?

Diud you want to write "I ...

I mean that I had no choice to accept bad grade at high school. That is unfair for me and influences my study life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-28 20:08:47 |Display all floors
Isn't it time this question was ended. It has been on this platform for a very long time and was, from the outset a rather silly question.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.