Views: 3952|Replies: 34

Last apartheid state in the world to build more nuclear WMDs--Press Tv [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-2 04:55:22 |Display all floors
Israel to upgrade nuke capabilities

Tue Nov 1, 2011

Israel's Dimona nuclear reactorA report says Israel is seeking to beef up its nuclear weapons capabilities despite Tel Aviv's repeated defiance of international calls to join global non-proliferation treaties.

Israel is widely believed to be the sole possessor of a nuclear arsenal in the Middle East with over 300 nuclear warheads.

The Israeli regime has never denied or confirmed the existence of its nuclear arsenal as part of its long-held 搉uclear ambiguity?policy.

Tel Aviv has rejected all global demands to join the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and refuses to allow the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors to monitor its nuclear facilities.

The Tel Aviv regime is planning to extend the range of its Jericho III land-to-land missiles, developing its inter-continental ballistic missile (ICBM) capability, according to a report for the British American Security Information Council (BASIC) published by The Guardian on Monday.

Israel also has plans to expand the capabilities of its cruise missiles designed to be launched from submarines.

Tel Aviv currently has three submarines, with two more under construction in Germany.

Despite international objections to the Israeli program, the United Nations and its nuclear regulatory agencies have never taken serious steps to censure or impose sanctions on the Zionist regime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-2 10:06:17 |Display all floors
Kikes have about 300 illegaly obtained WMDs(nukes0 so far , why do kikes want more?

And why UN don't intervene?

discuss :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 21:28:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-2 10:06
Kikes have about 300 illegaly obtained WMDs(nukes0 so far , why do kikes want more?

And why UN don't intervene?

discuss :)

They have infiltrated every western government and because most of them can pass themselves off as white they will get away with it.
the Clintons are Jews and all U.S. foreign policy is geared only for the benefit of Israel, meanwhile poor Amerikans starve and sleep in the streets and Israel gets close to 50 billion U.S tax $ every year.

Hillary have you seen my yamulka? I need to see Monica Lewinski to discuss more saxaphone lessons damn I need to get my suit cleaned too, I must remember not to eat yoghurt while wearing a suit.

also maybe they want to detroy PRESSTV as it is the only truthfull newsworthy station on this planet, I have it on 24/7 and occaisonally turn to RT to watch Max Keiser, that guy is amazing, he got a temper like me:lol

[ Last edited by dragon1958 at 2011-11-3 09:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 21:56:46 |Display all floors
With this kind of record, Israel shouldn't complain too much about Iran's nuclear program.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 02:32:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2011-11-3 21:28

also maybe they want to detroy PRESSTV as it is the only truthfull newsworthy station on this planet, I have it on 24/7 and occaisonally turn to RT to watch Max Keiser, that guy is amazing, he got a temper like me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 13:54:19 |Display all floors

Because Israel Never Signed the NTP

Why can Israel build nuclear weapons?

Easy, they never signed the Non Proliferation Treaty. They are under no legal obligation to not build nuclear weapons. Just like India and Pakistan.

Iran on the other hand did sign the NTP, and they claim not to be building nuclear weapons. They want to gain the benefits of being a member of the NTP, well running an opaque nuclear program that might very well be designed to build nuclear weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Non-Proliferation_Treaty.

How can you be so outraged about double standards, when it's obvious you don't even know what it standards you are arguing about? Why should people here trust anything you post?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 14:54:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Falkenhausen at 2011-11-4 13:54
Why can Israel build nuclear weapons?

Easy, they never signed the Non Proliferation Treaty. They are under no legal obligation to not build nuclear weapons. Just like India and Pakistan.

Ir ...

Well Hitler never singed any treaty with Jews either so one can say he had right to kill them?

but that would be flaud logic wouldn't it?

Being member of NPT or not is irrelevant dear.

WMDs are illegal as a such and Israel as small country for sure have no right to it , North Korea is not signatory to NPT yet Americans are screaming WMDs in Korea and calling for sanctions and punishment for very same N. Korea.

Don't you see double standards here dear?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.