Views: 3746|Replies: 16

Why are so many youth fearing Christianity? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-26 16:30:33 |Display all floors
I'd written a post slaming Chinese's moral decaying-evil they become, lacking pursuit for truth, conscence and beauty of human nature. Then some guy suspected I was a Christian misleading people. I hope I were but I doubt I'm qualified.
Why are Chinese alert to this religion? I remembered an uncomfortable experience that a Korean foreign student had tried to read some passages of Bible to me in compus years ago, even I felt disturbed and a little anger.  I guess Chinese youth fear it parly because they are afraid they could become too moral and soft which is uncompatible with the intense competition in China.
We are far from the way to find the power of humanity from Christianity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-26 16:40:58 |Display all floors

I don't fear Christianity,

but I become rebel if someone try to force his/her religion on me.Live and let live,if I'm interested I will find a Christian to explain to me.
Are Christians better people then non-Christians,I can say for sure they are not,but I respect ppls choice,if it helps them in life then why not,good for them,but they should respect my choice too.

[ Last edited by Kiki1971 at 2011-10-26 04:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-26 17:00:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-10-26 18:10
but I become rebel if someone try to force his/her religion on me.Live and let live,if I'm interested I will find a Christian to explain to me.
Are Christians better people then non-Christians,I c ...

the best points of Christianity include universal human virtues as a code of ethics, to guide our behaviour, so we make the right choices, which give us peace, personally and between us

it is not the person
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-26 17:21:17 |Display all floors

Garbage

Originally posted by lebeast at 2011-10-26 17:00

the best points of Christianity include universal human virtues as a code of ethics, to guide our behaviour, so we make the right choices, which give us peace, personally and between us

it i ...

You mean like the Inquisition, the mass.acres of natives, the 30 year war in Europe, the Crusades, the bombing of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya...?

Or are you referring to your own favorite zio-xtians and their support for the zionist killing of Palestinians?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-26 17:29:20 |Display all floors
those aren't done in the name of good

nor is clitoris butchery or prophet mandated sex with 9 year olds

the best points are quite different

but go on and point out man's inhumanity to man, if it makes you feel a little bigger
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-26 17:30:54 |Display all floors
Pissweak Lamb is an excuse to roger children, we all know that
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-26 18:27:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greenmt at 2011-10-26 16:30
I'd written a post slaming Chinese's moral decaying-evil they become, lacking pursuit for truth, conscence and beauty of human nature. Then some guy suspected I was a Christian misleading people. I ...

Oh please....christianity certianly doesn't not have a corner-market on morality.

How about people who are moral, and do good deeds and expect nothing in return?  As opposed to someone trying to buy a ticket into heaven?

Who is more moral?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.