Author: DSseeing

How indifferent can people be? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-18 00:29:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-10-18 00:24
the relevant post is already edited.

Is it  ................... ?         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 00:35:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-10-18 00:29

Is it  ................... ?         

already edited #40 in reply to further input in #38 which was not then posted when I started writing #40.

But I don't  mind to clarify again here that I don't have the slightest Intention to support either of the two cat-fighters.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-18 00:41:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-10-18 00:35
already edited #40 in reply to further input in #38 which was not then posted when I started writing #40.
But I don't  mind to clarify again here that I don't have the slightest Intention to ...

I went back and looked  .............

Gotcha  .........   !         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 01:05:16 |Display all floors

#37...........someone I know well.......

was stopped at a traffic light in Foshan, Guangdong. A speeding motorbike crashed into her car from the rear. The driver of the bike flew over the car an hit his head hard on the ground. The guy stayed in a coma for 4 weeks more or less and her car was impunded during all that time.

The question is; Why her car was impounded if there were not only eywitnesses that assured she was stopped at the traffic light when the motorbike hit her, but also there was a video recording of the area that showed the same?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 01:15:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-10-18 01:05
was stopped at a traffic light in Foshan, Guangdong. A speeding motorbike crashed into her car from the rear. The driver of the bike flew over the car an hit his head hard on the ground. The guy st ...

Question, was the car impounded as a punitive measure or to collect further evidence - which on the other hand does not seem to matter too much anyway, according to your own account.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 01:19:43 |Display all floors

#49 Officially........

she was told, that, until the court ruled out her responsability completely (she guessed this meant she was driving backwardsd and hit the guy because else it makes no sense), the car was impounded as a gurantee to cover the hospital expenses of the motorbike driver.

The process took almost 3 months. Although she got her car back a few weeks before the court ruling.......they didn't explain to her why either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 01:21:52 |Display all floors

#50 This is not the first.....

time I hear this practice...I mean, to impound a vehicle as a guarantee. I am not sure if this is also common practice in other countries!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.