Author: DSseeing

How indifferent can people be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-17 23:42:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-10-17 14:16
A 2 year-old girl is pronouced brain dead today.  That's not the sadest part. She was hit by a Van and a car .

The first vehicle knocked her down and it stopped for a few secends and drove on a ...

This news I found it in different net papers world wide.
Shocking
Terrible people, the passers by, the drivers, especially the parents,
Too sad reality

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-17 23:47:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-10-17 22:33
It was a rainy night and we had a long day in the factory. On my way back home at 11pm, down the G105 road I saw something that looked like a bundle of clothes in the middle of the road. I slowed d ...

Hmm  ..........

QED .............

I took my Chinese drivers license again last year and of the 700 questions one needs to remember for the test  .............

I am sure there was one about stopping to help as a legal requirement .............      

But .........

TIC ..........

And it is not the first time I have heard a story similar ...............

But I am sure that you and I would still stop if we had to .............         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-17 23:50:13 |Display all floors
[...] After something like 30 minutes of seeing them argue and running a full check of all parts of the car and seeing really that there was no obvious sign on it...he comes back and says ....

Duh,

and that with absolutely no circumstantial indications of you being to blame on your car other than the rejection of the concept of being kind to others?
No fitting collision damage or forensic traces of that on your car => no accident with that car => none of your fault.
Compromise of you wrongly having to pick up the tab => a Murderer walking free!

With cars younger than certain fabrication dates, a read-out of the board electronics should further proof the lack of a hit.

Which ungrateful A****le first came to the Idea to sue his helper, I wonder.

It is not that such troubles were historically unique to china and unpredated in other places.
But it takes a civil society with the means to it to have those problems fixed.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-17 23:52:36 |Display all floors

My heart is in so much pain.

She will be with God and he will wipe every tear from her eyes and erase all her sorrow. Sweet baby, rest in peace.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-17 23:57:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-10-17 16:49
Is this the absence of social morality or the lost of trust in society?

lack of sensibility

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 00:02:23 |Display all floors

what a bad experience

It was a rainy night and we had a long day in the factory. On my way back home at 11pm, down the G105 road I saw something that looked like a bundle of clothes in the middle of the road. I slowed d ...

Just with the question of the first police who arrived "how you hit the guy"

it shows the police low preparation to deal in this cases

and no comments about the laws

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 00:04:07 |Display all floors

"Guangxi"

It was a rainy night and we had a long day in the factory.

That's the only part of your "story" that is believable. That and the 10K you had to pay to buy off the family of the pedestrian you killed.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.