Author: DSseeing

How indifferent can people be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-19 12:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-19 09:58

Her mother had just collected Yueyue at a kindergarten, then left her in a store as she went to pick up her washed clothes somewhere else. A busy housewife's day. No need to blame her mother. ...

Wow.  That is so different.

If it happened here, the mother would be charged with neglect for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 16:48:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-19 01:03

Can any adult watch over a child without he/she going out of sight? That means you got to keep looking at the child. No human can do that. The mother actually ran after her daughter but she  ...

No you can't keep your eye 24 hrs on a child,this can happen in a few seconds,my Dad told me when I was around that age, I had managed to get out of the house,when he drove back home from work he saw a small child crossing a busy street,when he got closer with his car he recognized me and nearly died a heart attack,I'm very lucky to still be here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 16:56:04 |Display all floors
I watched the video,because I couldn't believe it,what I find mostly disturbing is the first driver of the van had plenty of time to see the girl and stop,he wasn't driving fast as it is a narrow market street,and it wasn't that the girl just jumped in front of the van??I don't get it?It's like he did it on purpose?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 17:03:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-10-17 14:16
A 2 year-old girl is pronouced brain dead today.  That's not the sadest part. She was hit by a Van and a car .

The first vehicle knocked her down and it stopped for a few secends and drove on a ...

They are not indifferent,they are scared to help,you know very well why.

Would you like to be accused of killing the girl,or risk to lose all your life savings?Bring your family down with you?Because if you're the first to help,you must have done it?Even if you call for help you can't do anonymous,they can trace your phone.

It's wrong,disgustingly wrong,something has to be done fast.

The reward for the recycler is something,but not enough,maybe she helped because she don't follow the news,or don't know about previous cases where the helper gets punished for having a heart.

[ Last edited by Kiki1971 at 2011-10-19 05:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 17:23:28 |Display all floors
Anyone with just half a brain and has watched the entire video footage would know it's not a real accident but been scripted.
Firstly, in the beginning part there the mother was with her child arriving at their own shop, and apparently
a different camera was used, looks like someone holding a video camera shooting the scenes with the mother & daughter never out of focus eventhough they were travelling on a vehicle. The next scene shows the mother got out of the vehicle with her daughter, and just left her outside the shop then the mother disappeared out of sight. Then the following scene shows the little girl slowing walking away and staring at the camera, and apparent a second camera was used.
Then a small truck  is slowly moving towards her, knocked her down and ran over her. The driver could have seen her and avoided running over her but strangely though he was driving a little to edge and ran over the girl. In fact girl wasn't standing in the middle of the road. The next driver definitely saw her lying on the road and yet ran over her limps. Later scenes show other fast moving vehicles avoiding running over the motionless girl.
And all the while the mother was nowhere to be seen looking for daughter, really strange indeed. Why she didn't bring her  2 year toddler into the shop but left her outside on the road? And the news report says that the whole incident was captured on the security camera installed at the shop premises, the question is why no one from their family shop notice the girl being run over by the truck in the first instance ? No sane parents would leave their 2 year child out on the street all by itself even for a minute, let alone for such a long time that the accident could happen & let 18 persons went past the girl and yet the parents were not looking for her 2 year old .  Wasn't all this scripted and deliberately killing the innocent 2 year old toddler ? This is truly a deliberate case of cold blooded MURDER of a 2 year old toddler!!!

[ Last edited by correction at 2011-10-19 05:40 PM ]
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 17:27:14 |Display all floors

Scripted?

Originally posted by correction at 2011-10-19 17:23
Anyone with just half a brain and has watched the entire video footage would know it's not a real accident but been scripted.

It's clear to everyone here, who has half a brain (& no heart) and that would be you.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 17:32:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-19 14:32
121: And do you approve of how your compatriots would deal with such a mother in your country,JF?

I hope you can treat appes as apples, and pineapples as pineapples.

Yes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.