Author: greatlady

Do I have phobias? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-15 22:59:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-10-15 21:32

oh, thank you to share, actually I do not know how this symptom develops in my life.

I had bad feelings and experiences talkiing to strangers on the street. One time I got lost I asked passe ...

this is not serious ,it can be cured:):):):)
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-10-17 14:57:31 |Display all floors
Check Agoraphobia on the internet, then good luck with your life as it is one of the less practical phobias

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-17 16:52:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MisterPanda at 2011-10-17 14:57
Check Agoraphobia on the internet, then good luck with your life as it is one of the less practical phobias

Thank you Mr. panda. I check now.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 08:02:36 |Display all floors

Do I have phobias? 0

Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-10-15 00:25
I feel worry and nervous to go out to the crowded areas like shopping malls, when I see many ppls walking on the streets,I would like to run quickly ,I see some guys staying in front of the doors w ...

I dont think you need to see a doctor, I had same symptoms as yourself and i moved out of the city and I am now in a small town with a lot of farms close by and I am also on the coast, my problem was all i could see was grey buildings and noisey traffic, now I can see the mountains and green farms from one window and the sea from the other, I find if I dont feel too good, that a walk either through the countryside or to the coast makes me feel a lot better, It is better to meditate rather than to medicate, eat plenty of fresh fruit and keep away from food with MSG in it. it seems to work for me.
I hope that you will feel better soon take care and look after yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 09:25:49 |Display all floors
Try to tell youself it is nothing ,sometimes, suggestibility is very valid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 10:13:28 |Display all floors
not so great lady you are pho....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 10:15:46 |Display all floors
the cure for phobias diseas are to stop read & see western, europea, america books, magazin, movie & tv

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.