August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-9 00:24:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-10-8 23:48

she likes to destroy threads
she did it in your sister thread and other threads
is a waste of time to talk to her
to give u an example of her reasoning
in one thread she said spammy is a  ...

why do you care if I talk to snappysammy?You are always interested in what I am doing in the forum
mind your own business and ignore me .Stop making hints on me ,stop playing dirty games.
this is how you will find your peace.I know it is very difficult for you.it is impossible.
I told you many times ,we can not be friends but we are not enemies either.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 00:26:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-9 00:23
Is there any adult who have never done any wrong in their lives? I have done many bad things in my life to be honest. I regret hurting people's feeling by being cold to them and many things. No mat ...

you are such a nice person.We are lucky to have you here.:handshake

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-10-9 00:26:47 |Display all floors
Lungs like a hot air balloon

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 00:27:54 |Display all floors

Reply #62 PopularStar's post

I am a christian, figuratively, I believe in God, but, in my military service, I did some things that were required. Doubt God'll let me into heaven and even if he does, the price might be a bit steep! God better have an AMEX BLACK, at least!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 00:28:09 |Display all floors

Set your mind on things above not things on earth.

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-10-9 00:22

Do they have cold Tsingtao in Heaven? If not, I mightn't be too willing to venture that way and would rather let the earth reclaim me! Better have rugby, women and fishing too, and free Lamborg ...

What you have stated are earthly desires. Heaven is much greater and it is a holy place. Earth is just a temporary place and what is eternal is much more important. God already warned that no man can give an excuse "I didn't know there was a God". The fact is, there are ample evidence.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 00:28:12 |Display all floors

stupid woman

Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-10-9 00:24

why do you care if I talk to snappysammy?You are always interested in what I am doing in the forum
mind your own business and ignore me .Stop making hints on me ,stop playing dirty games.
thi ...

read well my post
i didnt say i care or not, i said he is your friend, ask him for info that could be valuable for you
but he is also a trash, he will wash your brain again, up to you,
is not about who is your friend or not
xilaren, you are insane, you even dont know to read a post
byebye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 00:29:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-9 00:28

What you have stated are earthly desires. Heaven is much greater and it is a holy place. Earth is just a temporary place and what is eternal is much more important. God already warned that n ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.