Views: 7064|Replies: 61

Why are starving African parents so selfish? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-3 00:24:53 |Display all floors
I think it is very irresponsible of parents to bring a child into a starving world.

I get very angry when I see the starving kids.

Can someone tell me why?

Let us not go into religious debate, you can start your own topic on that.

Is it because of lust?

Are they unable to think about the children?

I can't stand it!
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-3 05:15:48 |Display all floors
Here are some readings so you can educate yourself.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25871
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25870

One excellent question would be :
- How are wards created in Africa?
- Who creates these?
- Who benefit from these?

You might also want to learn about "degrading" people: how to do it

--- - - --------
The Truth Shall set you Free

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-3 06:52:03 |Display all floors
Researching more about Somalia, here are  Somali women adn mothers doing some good work
http://www.dhaf.org

-------------
The Truth Shall set you Free

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-3 09:06:46 |Display all floors
I think it is very irresponsible of parents to bring a child into a starving world.  I get very angry when I see the starving kids.  Can someone tell me why?  Let us not go into religious debate, you can start your own topic on that.  Is it because of lust?  Are they unable to think about the children?  I can't stand it!

You are a little "bourgeois" from rich country (whatever you can say, you use a blog, so you are from a rich country compared with others), and you judge other according to your own values without trying to understand.

So now, as you seems to be to busy to open a anthropology book, let me tell you  that when you are in difficult situation, for example like somalia, you make more babies because you know that many of them will die and you need to keep a chance to have a strong family, and also to feed you when you will become old. If you are a Somalian or a Sudanese or a Hubei poor people, if you listen to a little bourgeois from the opulent cities, you make one baby and then think "stop, it's enough, according to the moral values of the petit bourgeois", but, sh.t! after two years your only children die from cholera or war, then you are old, without ressource and you die too. Thank you, little bourgeois!

If you still not understand: then a more simple example for the simple minded peoples you seems to bee: why the corals, the shrimps, the plants, emit thousand of eggs, as only one percent will survive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-3 21:49:07 |Display all floors
i think africans are too selfless, thats why they are giving all their resources to wealthy, ruthless, european "businessmen"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-4 00:15:48 |Display all floors

you said it!

Originally posted by yasawakic at 2011-10-3 09:06

for example like somalia, you make more babies because you know that many of them will die and you need to keep a chance to have a strong family, and also to feed you when you will become old....

Look at the reasons;
(1) you need lots of babies to make sure some survive to adulthood
(2)you need children to take care of you when you are old

Can't you see the selfishness behind it? My stand is, it is extremely irresponsible, unethical and immoral to have children when you are not in a situation to provide for them. To allow some children to starve to death is extremely cruel and irresponsible and selfish.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-4 00:22:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.