Views: 1364|Replies: 3

Just for fun. How will you interpret my dream? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-1 21:44:23 |Display all floors
Today I had a dream. I was asleep in my room and humanzee came into my room from the window. Humanzee means a hybrid of human and chimpanzee. Actually he look 80%human-20%monkey/chimp.

He came to declare a war between his species and my city. It is their code of ethics to inform the enemy that an attack in imminent.

I told him that we(my city) don't want war. We are peaceful and that his race is welcome into the city but we don't want to fight.

After that we had a chat where we get to know each other more. He told me his name but I cannot remember it. The name has two parts and it is not a strange name and it is a name I have never seem. Both parts of the name start and end with the same letter. I drew some pictures because his English is not very good.

When morning was about to come I helped him to leave quietly before my family sees him. My sis did found out but she seem normal. She told me she saw him jump down from the window.

Some time went by and I saw him among a crowd. He was in a uniform and he seem to be attending a school. I don't remember the rest of the dream.

What do you think my dream means?

[ Last edited by PopularStar at 2011-10-1 09:45 PM ]
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-1 21:50:32 |Display all floors
I think you're frustrated fantasising about Chimps.

In one of my desparate moments i considered a 75 year old woman but quickly dismissed my bad thoughts.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-10-1 22:35:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-1 21:44
Today I had a dream. I was asleep in my room and humanzee came into my room from the window. Humanzee means a hybrid of human and chimpanzee. Actually he look 80%human-20%monkey/chimp.

He came t ...

Does the 20 percent looks the instrument like a human being???

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-10-2 08:58:15 |Display all floors

It means you're are looking to Monkey around...

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.