Views: 4343|Replies: 21

Question to the Jews. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-29 21:26:37 |Display all floors
Why are Christians persecuted in Israel? Christians have been beaten, churches vandalised, women punched in the face, a boy was hurt by a bomb, horribly insulted and I have heard some Jews say something that is extremely hurtful and painful to listen.

Is this common in Israel? Be honest.

Non-jews are of course free to comment but please refrain from speaking on their behalf.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-29 21:46:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-9-29 21:26
Why are Christians persecuted in Israel? Christians have been beaten, churches vandalised, women punched in the face, a boy was hurt by a bomb, horribly insulted and I have heard some Jews say some ...

this is a very good question and you look quite aware about this situation.
I will give you some basic information.
Do you know that Jews had always been the worst enemy of Jesus Christ since the very moment or better before he was born.
It is the ones who condemned him to receive the crucifucation.And something that you probably do not know.
Have you heard of Tatoism and zionists?These are' the masons'
They are a club whose the highest members and founders were jews.These are the people who govern the world these days.
Only if somebody joins their club then he can go to higher ranks in any position he has.

Most of the greek politicians belong to that club .Do you think that Greece is governed by real christian governnors.All of them are Masons.
America and the whole world is ruled by Masosn.That is by jews.
This is the bitter truth.All of them hate Christianity.
All of us know about that in Greece.Of course Masons declare that their purposes are only charitable.This is their mask though.Now you know the reality.
If you are more interested try to find real answers about them.Becareful it will be a difficult task since all the ones who hate Christ will never accept it.
In general nobody who is hiding a masked personality ,no killer ,no liar is ever going to accept the truth.
My daughter used to work in a company run by jews and told me that these people really deserve their bad name.

Of course many of them are nice people but the majority is not.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-29 21:56:38 |Display all floors

I know they killed Jesus but I thank God I still love Israel.

The masons thingy is something new to me. I am impressed at your knowledge on this subject.

I see those men in black wearing tall black hats on videos. Why do they look alike? Their face and body shape look the same. When I see those long beards, I got the urge to pull hard at them.

Are they the Jewish version of American gangsters? Do they have a name?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-29 22:07:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-9-29 21:56
The masons thingy is something new to me. I am impressed at your knowledge on this subject.

I see those men in black wearing tall black hats on videos. Why do they look alike? Their face and bod ...

the chinese do not know about masons.I know it.I can not tell you more.try to find out by yourself.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 00:31:28 |Display all floors
Christianity must learn to love Jews.

I went to a Baptist church in the US. I am shocked by the profound anti-antisemitism. Of course, they hate Chinese and M's more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 00:34:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-9-30 00:31
Christianity must learn to love Jews.

I went to a Baptist church in the US. I am shocked by the profound anti-antisemitism. Of course, they hate Chinese and M's more.

anti-antisemitism? A hate against those who hate Jews?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 00:40:13 |Display all floors
I HAVE YET TO FIND A "NORMAL" RELIGION, LET ALONE A NORMAL CHURCH.

ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA, THE JEWS LEFT IT UP TO THE JESUITS AS TO CRUCIFY JESUS OR NOT.

ONE THING ABOUT PENTECOSTALS THAT STILL BOTHERS ME, I MIGHT HAVE THIS WRONG.  THEY THANK JESUS A LOT
IN THEIR SERIVCES.  I DO NOT THINK I COULD BE AS BOLD AS THAT TO THANK THE SON OF GOD FOR DIEING ON THE
CROSS FOR THEIR SINS.  THAT TAKES A LOT OF GUTS.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CHINESE "BEING HATED BY MOST AMERICANS.  MOST AMERICANS ARE PRETTY STUPID, AND
HAVE NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE CLOSE TO CHINA.  THEY ARE INTO KARATE AND MAYBE JUJITSU.  BUT MOST ARE JUST STUPID,
UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT PEOPLE.

[ Last edited by STEVEN65 at 2011-9-29 10:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.