Author: JFenix

Why men use prostitutes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-26 14:08:23 |Display all floors
It has to be said there are a few ugly men around who cant get a proper girlfriend      
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-26 17:57:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-26 13:13

If a woman marries her husband out of greed and selfish considerations she will drive him into brothels where he will seek relaxation away from her nagging and bullying.

Another common re ...

These are the worst excuses in the world to go to prostitutes.

Sounds more like a husband who either does not know how to please a woman sexually in bed or just doesn't care.

I absolutely hated sex in my first marriage and would try to do anything to get out of it.

My second marriage we couldn't get enough of each other.

But he knew how to treat a woman.

Going to a prostitute because your wife is carrying your baby is extremely low and unforgivable.

Did you read anything from those links?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-26 21:43:22 |Display all floors
There is a cure for prostitution (except for killing the MEN!) - prosecute the MEN, as théy are the criminals. Prostitutes are not criminals. But just because there are laws (made by men) against prostitution, prostitutes are being labelled as criminals (while the real criminals are those visiting them).

Sweden is the only country in the world where the law about prostitution has been turned around by making it illegal to visit prostitutes. In the capital, prostitution has virtually been erased, because men now feel what it is to be treated as the scum of the earth. Suddenly the men found other ways (I guess) to fulfil their lusts (maybe with their wives and girlfriends for a change). And no, the rape rate in Sweden hasn't sky-rocketed.

Sweden is proof that it can work - but there must be the political will among the law-makers to implement radical laws like that. And in most countries that is where the problem lies, because the law-makers and those to apply the law are some of the biggest culprits parasiting on the prostitution industry and the victims (the women) of prostitution.

Shame on the men of this world.

And no, I'm not female. But I hang my head in shame because of the immense trauma us men have caused the females of this world due to our selfish greed.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-27 00:21:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Jedrie at 2011-9-26 21:43
There is a cure for prostitution (except for killing the MEN!) - prosecute the MEN, as théy are the criminals. Prostitutes are not criminals. But just because there are laws (made by men) against  ...
  .................................................................................

Governments can make any laws they want  ...........

And people find a work-around ...........

I have heard that where prostitution is illegal that ladies provide a legal service such as a massage in a legal massage practice   ..........

Then the masseuse offers the client a personal service which is not subject to the law  ..............

No, that is slightly naive   ..........

It doesn't go away .........

It just moves within the statutory framework to suit ............

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-27 04:26:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-9-26 14:04

That's true.

Many women like xilaren tar the men with a brush but not the women, tunnel vision when it suits them

Chao Ren VFP

at least you shoudld not talk about cheating.You are such a cheater you could cheat even the mother who has given birth to you.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-27 04:30:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-26 17:57

These are the worst excuses in the world to go to prostitutes.

Sounds more like a husband who either does not know how to please a woman sexually in bed or just doesn't care.

I absolutely ...

I agree with you:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-9-27 04:44:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-27 04:26

at least you shoudld not talk about cheating.You are such a cheater you could cheat even the mother who has given birth to you.

That is rather nasty, to say

My Mother died over 30 years ago I have said this many times on the forum

Wicked you are so wicked######

But show how  I am a cheater??????????????????????????????

There are many members on here know I am not twotobe or other you say

Perhaps they are scared  about  telling an old Witch the truth !!!  

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.