Views: 7900|Replies: 17

Death legendary in China( briefly) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-14 12:59:58 |Display all floors
There is a legendary saying after people died, he /she must go through a bridge which called Nai He Qiao after entering death gate, there are many flowers called Liang An Hua growing on each side of the road along to the bridge. The followers bloom with no leaves which means that you would never ever see your loved ones afterwards. After you crossed the Nai he bridge,there are an old woman called Mong Po who would offer you Meng po soup at the end of bridge. As long as you drink the soup, you would forget all the things including the person you loved and hated in your life and enter into the life circles for the next life.

Some peoples don’t like to forget the loved ones for some personal reasons whom refuses to drink the Meng Po soup, they have no choice to jump into the Wang Chuan River under the bridge to suffer tremendous pains for thousands yrs in order to get reborn to continue their wishes which haven’t done yet in this life after died. Those whom willing to suffer in the devil river that MengPo made marks on their bodies which either left dimples on the face, or mole behind the neck or in front of the chest.

Check around your friends and loved ones , to see if these peoples have those relative marks. For those who have these one of the marks must be your lover in your previous life who come to see you again to fulfill his/her wishes.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 13:38:35 |Display all floors
Give more of your love and cares to he/her who had suffered thousands yrs of pain and bitterness to come to be with you again. Never hurt him/her.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 13:40:18 |Display all floors

Nai He Qiao

Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-14 13:38
Give more of your love and cares to he/her who had suffered thousands yrs of pain and bitterness to come to be with you again. Never hurt him/her.
奈何桥副本.jpg
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 13:41:44 |Display all floors

liang an hua

两岸花.jpg
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 13:42:37 |Display all floors

Meng Po soup

孟婆汤.jpg
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 21:42:55 |Display all floors

death

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 21:43:55 |Display all floors

death

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.