Author: timbatu

Analysis: China's Pseudo Christianity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-15 14:26:36 |Display all floors
People in the west are slowly abandoning christianity and religion. I see no reason why China should embrace it like a panacea to human's depravity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 14:40:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-9-14 22:42
Revolutionar, Christianity is a bigger draw back to society.

the Chinese government hunts down the FAr LOng Gone. but not Christians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 14:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2011-9-15 14:26
People in the west are slowly abandoning christianity and religion. I see no reason why China should embrace it like a panacea to human's depravity

you see no reason but that dont stop Churches from opening in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 15:00:49 |Display all floors

Reply #9 Everynowhere's post

Christian church create GANGS of people WHO'LL sheepishly slaved for their leaders in return for "perceived" JOINT BENEFITS - with support of foreign clandestine services - this could mean HIGH END industries till they run OUT.

then it'll be just LOVE.
so, the LIMIT is 20% but that EXTREME, at most 10% as is the case of Singapore and South Korea before the incumbent Zen Buddhist become defensive AND WILL PROTECT their own turfs.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 15:55:15 |Display all floors

I believe that's the EVENTUAL GAME

...............in Korea and Singapore.

In China, with the Christian congregation now at 2% of the population, it is still a long way before major friction. IN China, we have traditional Taoist-Confucian dichotomy + Zen Buddhist. We add in the Christian factor - i reckon the size in China can grow to 5% of the ELITE end of the population before major confrontation between TAOIST-CONFUCIAN, ZEN BUDDHIST and CHRISTIAN will appear.

There could be alliances or CONTINUATION of status quo with Confucian is Bureacrat when in government, becomes Taoist when retired, and Zen Buddhist doing "pot shots", will new Christian agenda later!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.