Author: JFenix

UK Jihadists Burn US Flag During 9/11 Memorial [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-15 00:10:02 |Display all floors
Since the bombing of Libya began many people around the world have been burning US flags and they are not Muslims. The US is rightfully being regarded as the worst terrorist country in the world because of their slaughter of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 05:54:11 |Display all floors
So what do you think the appropriate response should be?

Should we all say...gee....I guess we deserved to be attacked - here, let me slit my own wrists for you.....

Your view is just skewed.  For every negative you can throw out there, I can give you a positive.  But you refuse to see any of that.

As far as 'ameriphobia' - I don't complain about it.  I understand it.  Doesn't mean I'll let you kill me or destroy my country.

When it comes to my life or yours, my family or yours....just what do you expect me to pick?

I was made a legitimate target along with millions of other americans.  Whatever change you might want to see, got destroyed.  

I can't have sympathy for people who want to kill me.  The only action imaginable is defense.  I like living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 06:28:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-12 23:02
You obviously don't believe in Newtonian mechanics.

And you obviously believe in fantasy and myth.

There were planes, they were piloted by Yslamic fundamentalist terrorists.

There has been no credible evidence to the contrary.

End of story.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 06:28:48 |Display all floors

Ghastly

The Fiend is ghastly.9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 09:00:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 12-9-2011 22:37
And people wonder why there is 'lslamophobia'

UK is a prime example of why to fear musIim immigrants.

Not only do they not embrace the culture of their host country, they seek to destroy it.

Jfunk you and your sorry little band of psychophants are just so pathetic.

You rant and rave about how the world has evolved yet never pause for a moment to consider the crimes that your forebears visited upon the very people you now deride ......

How do you think the people of countries invaded by the colonial hegemons saw them? Do you think it may have been right for those people to form anglophobe thoughts as the rampaging raping murdering anglos invade their countries and tried to force feed them a diet of christianity?

How did the American Indians feel when catholic invaders stormed into their lands with weapons of mass destruction and tore down their ancient cultures?

How do you think the people of Southern Asia felt when invaded by the East Indian Company and were enslaved and abused under the guns of the British Raj?

What of the Palestinians who have been treated so badly by americas zionist masters?

You and you little puppies are so pathetically narrow minded that you make me sick - you are racist pigs who embrace a Nazi style "super-race" ideology and look down your nose at anyone who does not follow your foul excrement covered banner.

Be gone with you racist swine - take your hate filled sentiments somewhere else.............

One thing that stands out is how true it is that bullies are such small minded and spineless creatures - great at lording it over the weaker individuals - but quickly transformed into whining whinging curs when faced with the backlash of hundreds of years of mistreating others as they turn to confront their tormentors and fight back.

man created god before god created man
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 09:04:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 15-9-2011 08:28
The Fiend is ghastly.9/11 was an inside job.

G'day pete - keep up the good fight mate - latest world survey shows 76% of peopled polled do not believe the lies of the "official" 911 story. seems the only ones believing it are the weak minded morons who suck the amerikan ar8ehole...........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 09:09:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 14-9-2011 11:28
Terrorism is predominantly Zionist.The King David hotel bombing,Deir Yassein,9/11,USS Liberty,Rachel
Corrie,7/7,Madrid 3/11,Mumbai 26/11,etc.

Exactly right petera - the very first act of modern day terrorism was carried out by the zionists when they were the first to use remotely detonated car bomb.

They wrote the book - now they cry tears of blood when others use their tactics against them..............

The wolf is your shepherd

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.