Author: expatter

200 Million Women Missing Worldwide .......... !! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-9 14:14:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 13:16
The first step to solving all the violence towards women is to stop blaming women for the behavior of men.  Girls grow up thinking that we are not only responsible for our own behavior but also ...

As far as I can see, you are the only one here claiming these ideas  ..............

You will not find this in my posts ..............

I have a scenario for you ................

A 30 year-old-man keeps chatting up a 16 year-old girl local and suggesting lewd things to her to try and get a physical liaison   ...........

She clearly states she is not interested ..........

How do you view that .........  ?

Normal - acceptable - unacceptable  ............  ?

Why ..........  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 14:32:31 |Display all floors
Well I don't think I was addressing you personally.  I'm talking in general - societal values that are present in varying degrees around the globe.

As for your scenerio its always unnacceptable for a man to pursue a minor whether she is interested or not.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-9 15:01:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 14:32
Well I don't think I was addressing you personally.  I'm talking in general - societal values that are present in varying degrees around the globe.
As for your scenerio its always unnacceptable  ...

Second of just two scenarios (no more don't worry) ..............

A man and a woman who know each other from respective workplaces accidentally meet in a bar, chat and have a few drinks. She likes him but not enough to want to be with him physically. If you like, she doesn't fancy him as he is not her type, but OK as a friend  ........

He says that she can stay at his place in his spare room rather than her drive home, and he will drop her at her car next day ........

When they get to his house he shows her the spare room, and she says she is tired and wants only to sleep .......

She gets in bed and about 10 minutes later he enters the room and gets in bed with her. He fondles her and it ends up with them doing it ..............

Did he do wrong ?

Or was this normal and consenting .......... ?     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 15:14:33 |Display all floors
Was she sleeping when he got in bed with her?  I think unless they have had an established physical relationship its wrong to fondle someone while they are sleeping and cannot give consent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 15:16:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 15:14
Was she sleeping when he got in bed with her?  I think unless they have had an established physical relationship its wrong to fondle someone while they are sleeping and cannot give consent.

Thanks for those answers ..........

Now reverse the situation in each case, for example, the 16 year-old did the running .........

And in the other case it was the man who wanted to sleep .......

Would you still give the same answers  ...........  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 15:32:21 |Display all floors
On the second scenrio yes.  But its not the same when you are talking about a minor and an adult.  If a 16 year old male was pursuing me I would stillbe a total creep if I gave in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 15:45:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 15:32
On the second scenrio yes.  But its not the same when you are talking about a minor and an adult.  If a 16 year old male was pursuing me I would stillbe a total creep if I gave in.

Both these latter two stories are true and correct ............

In the first the 16 year-old was turned away many times  ..........

In the second, the fondling did it and something happened  ...........   

My point is that people are diverse whether male or female and it is not always just the male who makes the running.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.