Author: expatter

200 Million Women Missing Worldwide .......... !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-8 19:16:22 |Display all floors
I believe the problem is more environment than nature.

When girls are raised seeing their mothers beaten and abused by their fathers, they tend to see this as 'normal'.

We have normalized bad behavior and to make it worse we blame women for it.  Its our fault somehow that men hit us.  If we didn't do this or that  we wouldn't get beat.

Very sad thinking and that is what we have to combat.

It should never be 'normal' for a man to beat or rape a woman.  And.....the blame has to be put squarely on the males here.  

We are all responsible for our OWN behavior and no one else's.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 21:55:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-8 19:02
You know there used to be a similar argument that people used to justify black slavery.
If you go back and read some of the literature of the time period you will see how they used the same  ...

So to some extent humans are not only evolving slowly from apes .........

But also psychologically in inherent constructs and beliefs  ...........

There is however deep rooted fears in humans which can only be explained by the development path in evolution and this must therefore be true from a cerebral point of view .........

Of course we should all be responsible for our own behaviour, but are some people less psychologically developed than others  ...........

Even Buddhism believes that each life is a progression from a previous life in which just such development occurs .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 22:06:43 |Display all floors
No-one has bothered to count the number of Romanian and Ukrainian women and children sold as sex slaves to western and Israeli "businessmen", as well as to the western-supported, revoltingly obese, misogynist sheiks that sit with their fat azzes on a sea of oil.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 23:41:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-9-8 22:06
No-one has bothered to count the number of Romanian and Ukrainian women and children sold as sex slaves to western and Israeli "businessmen", as well as to the western-supported, revoltin ...

As I look at your post I feel almost ashamed to be part of the same species as those people you refer to  .........

And I am left wanting in wondering why we cannot solve the problems of our world  ............

From this issue through to famine and war ..........

The politicians 'talk the talk' and pocket the money .........

Maybe even indulging themselves in the horrors you speak of  ............   

Rotten to the core  ..............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 01:57:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-8 21:55

So to some extent humans are not only evolving slowly from apes .........

But also psychologically in inherent constru ...

So you are saying that males are less developed (psychologically) than females?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 01:58:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-9-8 22:06
No-one has bothered to count the number of Romanian and Ukrainian women and children sold as sex slaves to western and Israeli "businessmen", as well as to the western-supported, revoltin ...

I think those numbers are a part of the 200 million 'missing' women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 02:07:30 |Display all floors
I guess the first step to solve this is recognizing it as a problem and making it a priority.

One way all men can help with the trafficking issue is to one - stop using prostitutes!!  If you have friends that use prostitutes, shun them.  Make it socially unacceptable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.