Author: expatter

200 Million Women Missing Worldwide .......... !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-8 13:26:12 |Display all floors

Protector

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-8 10:48
Oh please being a man is about responsibilities.  Raping or abusing women?  How is that being a real man?

Genderless......just how do you define being a man?

Nature designed men to be the provider and the protector.Your Zionist NWO philosophy twists the truth to
suit it's own twisted agenda.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 13:38:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-8 13:10
Propagation is its only intent .............

And the gestation period and infant mortality ..........

Not so long ago man needed many women to propagate because the gestation period was too long and in addition infant mortality meant a dead offspring was a wasted opportunity to make a tribe strong ............

Even the women knew this  .........

You should read the biographies of Ghengis and Attilla which are just the blink of an eye away in the life of humans .........

Then try and reconcile that with the expected PC of today ........

Maybe the world just turned too fast .........

And we have to make excuses for it now .............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 14:16:13 |Display all floors

200 million women missing

Who are you?  Don't you think it is a common phenomenon there are over 200 million automobiles running on various roads are driven by invisible people???

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 16:05:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-8 15:31
None too far off reality.
I once had a haircut done in a barbershop by a girl I was loosely friends with. The female owner of that shop arrived with blue bruises in her face, smiling broad ...
........................................................................................

I once saw a guy try stop another guy from beating what I assume was his biatch  ..............

Both the man and the woman then turned on the would be rescuer and beat him ........

I stood by and thought it amusing .........

The woman was defending her beater and the good guy was getting beaten ..........

Why do some women behave like that ............   

Is it because they like to feel dominated and a being a victim is empowerment  ..........     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 18:55:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-8 13:10
Propagation is its only intent .............

Blaming nature is a cop-out.

You're basically saying then that men are born violent and have no control over it?

It's just 'nature' that men beat up women?

Watch out with that theory.  I think if I truly believed that - we should all start thinking about more physical ways to combat the violent nature in men.  

We neuter male dogs and other animals to make the males more manageable.  

Is that what you are suggesting then to handle this?

Or  - we should just accept all the violence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 18:57:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-8 13:26

Nature designed men to be the provider and the protector.Your Zionist NWO philosophy twists the truth to
suit it's own twisted agenda.

That I agree with - but how is beating, raping, killing women being the 'protector'?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 19:02:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-8 13:38

And the gestation period and infant mortality ..........

Not so long ago man needed many women to propagate bec ...

You know there used to be a similar argument that people used to justify black slavery.

If you go back and read some of the literature of the time period you will see how they used the same nature theory (erroneously) to prove that the white man was supposed to be dominate over all the other races.  That africans are more on the level of apes and didn't even feel pain like 'we' do.  Some real sick ----.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.