Author: expatter

200 Million Women Missing Worldwide .......... !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-17 01:52:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-16 20:40

How about women not becoming prostitutes in the first place  ............... ?

That's like telling slaves just not to be slaves in the first place.

The problem is, that not everyone has a choice and that is reflected in those numbers in the opening post.

The trafficking of women and children is a global problem we should not ignore.  

It effects every country either as a source country, transit or destination country.  The FBI did I think 60 raids in the last year resulting in the release of women and under-age girls who were forced into the industry.  

This is a problem.

And again, if we were to replace gender with race, people would be so much more outraged and demanding a solution.  That's the sad part.

Just think of this statement:  200 million africans missing worldwide!!

Do you feel different reading it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 04:54:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-17 04:35

I am sorry to disagree with you yet again because I feel it is only fair and just if you female whimps solved your own problems too instead of asking us to solve both ours and yours.

And  ...

Wow......you realize we are talking about murder and human trafficking right?

Its a global problem.

You're sick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 04:56:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-17 04:37
92: '200 million Africans missing worldwide...'

Feel different reading this?

Many would feel relief. Imagine: 200 million fewer paupers... ..

Again.....wow......,

Anyone who would feel 'relief' from that statement are sick b@stards like yourself.

Simply disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 19:59:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-17 17:40
I wasn't aware that you were talking about murder in connection with sluttily-dressed females that I regard as walking provocations that invite sexual predatation upon themselves.

But if  ...

You are a lost cause.

What is hilarious is how you have convinced other people on this board that you are 'western' or european.  

Your value system has no place in the modern world and no real european thinks in this way.

'Invite' sexual predatation?

Does that mean males are senseless beings running on pure instinct with no intellectual thought?

Are you suggesting men are on the same level as the bull?  Wave a red flag and charge!  

They can't have another reaction?

It's your type of thinking that justifies violent behavior merely on the garment choice of the female.  Completely disgusting.

As long as women are viewed in this way and not treated as human beings, the violence will continue.

Rape, beatings, murder and human trafficking - none of this could be done if women were seen as human beings and not with contempt or as an object.

You are part of the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 20:00:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-17 17:43

It was YOU that posited that inserting an ethnic qualifier to replace 'women' would change readers' response and sentiments. This is what I believe to be the sentiments of many, not of myself ...

The sentiments of many where?

In which country do you think the reaction would be as you describe?

I want to know so I never go to a place like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 20:47:00 |Display all floors

Prostitutes

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-16 19:57
It does have to always exist.

How about men take a conscious effort to solve this issue?

How about just not going to prostitutes?  Its only for complete losers anyways.

If men put the soci ...

This from someone who has had 37 sexual partners.I am not sure that visiting prostitutes is any worse than
transaction free fornication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 23:37:12 |Display all floors
As long as there is a market for prostitution, there will be human traffcking to fill the market.

Its simply supply and demand.

Criminals make the best capitalists.  You should know this already.

If there is no demand, the industry will end and human trafficking will be a dead industry.

And sex should always be free.  It should be able consenting adults.

As soon as you tie money to it, it lends itself as a commodity and destroys the integrity of the union itself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.