Author: expatter

200 Million Women Missing Worldwide .......... !! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-12 22:59:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2011-9-12 21:03
not possible to render us sexless
confusion might be a goal unto itself, if there was a conspiracy
I generally think what we are seeing is the crazy lurch of mankind, rather than the hand ...

Hmmmm ....................

Could it be that the phrase heard so much in action films    ...........

'GFY' .................

Was coined for a future with a very different way of doing things  ..............      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 09:45:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-12 22:56

Um ...........

No ............

The topic is 200 million women missing ..............

But please feel free ...

And how did we get to those numbers if we're not talking about violence towards women?  And how is it so widespread if there weren't societal values to support it?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-13 14:34:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-13 09:45
And how did we get to those numbers if we're not talking about violence towards women?  And how is it so widespread if there weren't societal values to support it?
........................................................................................

'Societal values' ............

As in men and women .............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 15:58:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 12:55
Its the way we dress that somehow make a man act innappropriately.  Things like that.  Think about how many times abuse is blamed on the woman?  Statements like 'it's her own fault since she continues to stay with a man who beats her'.  Things like that.  You might not even realize just how much people in general are holding women responsible for the behavior of men.

Generally speaking, I agree with you. Still, there are plenty of dumb chicks showing off too much flesh to horny men. If you walk into a lion's cage and get eaten, whose fault is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 16:00:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-9-13 15:58
Generally speaking, I agree with you. Still, there are plenty of dumb chicks showing off too much flesh to horny men. If you walk into a lion's cage and get eaten, whose fault is it?

Apparently ............

The Fenix believes that a woman should be able to walk around next to naked ..............

And men should be so well behaved that they do not take any notice  ..........

Unless of course ...........

She wants them to .............          

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 16:01:05 |Display all floors

Ooooops ........

I am off topic ................   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 17:48:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-9-13 15:58

A lion's cage?  Seriously?

Do we really have to view all men as predators?  I don't buy it.  Men can have control, I'm sure you have been in situations where you have had to control yourself and have.  Slutty clothes may make you horney but does it drive you to put a knife at a girl's throat?  Does it invoke thoughts of punchingher in the face until she goes unconscious?  Do you realize how violent rape is?  It goes well beyond getting stiff from seeing some cleavage.  
Men can control themselves.  They do it everyday.  Why condone violent behavior of your fellow man?  Innapropriate comments, stares, cat calls - these are normal behaviors you might expect from men seeing a sexy girl. But physically over-powering a girl?  Threatening violence or actually beating you into submission?  We shouldn't have to call that behavior normal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.