Views: 11702|Replies: 68

If love hit on you after the marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-5 13:01:54 |Display all floors
some couples got married for different reasons, but not for love. After few yrs passed by or after the marriage, when the real love hit on you, what will you do? will you continue to be a responsible man /woman for the big family so to keep your love in a secret place? Or will you just got divorced for your love?  ..Perhaps there is a better way to gonot hurting so many pppls in your life, what is that then? If it has happend on you, what will you do?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 00:39:45 |Display all floors

I got married for love

new love arrived to people who is single
or to married people where their marriage is already damaged for the time, for insecurity, for money, for problems. etc

the best option is to get married in love (i'm talking the first time and all the times)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-7 02:49:20 |Display all floors
there are a lot of stories and a lot of reasons.
It is true that it can happen to anybody even to the ones who could not have ever expected that to happen in their whole life.
It can happen even to people who are very satisfied with their partner and they are in a happy marriage.

In that case when a woman has never had any complaints about her marriage there is only one solution.

She can knock her head on the wall..Either the knock will bring her into senses or she will break her head and get rid of that.With such an empty head this is what she deserves to have
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-9-7 03:32:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-5 13:01
some couples got married for different reasons, but not for love. After few yrs passed by or after the marriage, when the real love hit on you, what will you do? will you continue to be a responsib ...

O'Greatone

If I was ever to get married, and the relationship went sour. I'd be out of there.

I can't see staying in an unhappy marriage is a good thing

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 10:06:33 |Display all floors
It happen to women with who says "I high morals" too   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 12:13:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-9-7 00:39
new love arrived to people who is single
or to married people where their marriage is already damaged for the time, for insecurity, for money, for problems. etc

the best option is to get marrie ...

I know some Chinese couples got married not for love.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 12:15:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-5 12:01
some couples got married for different reasons, but not for love. After few yrs passed by or after the marriage, when the real love hit on you, what will you do? will you continue to be a responsib ...

This is a good case for marrying for love, not just for material gain or any other reason.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.