satosan
horatiokim
anglo777
ursula638

did I miss any satosan, you filth
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-11 23:06:08 |Display all floors

Why are Anglos so unique (not in a good way!!)

It's all in their blood....,  That's it !

It's all in their blood; they are gentically completely and utterly different tribe, as I speak from my experiences.

I have met one too many of these thievery Anglos from all corner of stolen lands of Amerika, Canada, U.K, Australia, New Zealand for a good couple decades.

I can only assume perhaps its due to their divide and conquer, divide and rule ( and steal & live off on the blood and sweat of the world, of course ) dirty old tricks that they applied to just about every corner of the world for so many generations for so long that they gradually evolved into extraordinarily unique ones with crook genes/DNA.

Again, I'm NOT joking here; actually, I'm getting really serious after dealing with them for so many years, that's how I can't help but keep pondering this theory of change of evolution for this particularly nortorious hell-bound tribes.

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-12 08:42:28 |Display all floors
bbbn.jpg
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-12 08:49:26 |Display all floors
AmishMike Post time: 2012-1-31 23:08
United States-led Anglo Alliance has enough nuclear arsenal to wipe out all the living bei ...

Ummmm, Russia also possess enough nukes to the same, China aspires to as well according to some here. Look inwards rather than outwards to find your own faults idjits!
FYI; NZ, my country, "flipped the bird" at the US over nuclear powered naval vessels and nuclear power back in the 80's. We're certainly no "running dog" for, or of, anyone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-12 08:52:26 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-1-27 12:13
May I suggest we seek common grounds and work on that and respect our different views.

Think abou ...

Trouble is, I don't like you and your agenda and we're seldom gonna agree ole fella! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try and keep it civil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-12 08:54:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-1-31 23:02
Related Articles:

Life of a Chinese immigrant family in the US

What's the problem? They chose to go there! Is it the responsibility of America to provide all immigrants, especially Chinese ones with automatic access to the "American dream"? These folks knew life wouldn't be easy but with a bit of industry and persevereance, they'd make it...that's the American dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 02:39:16 |Display all floors

RE: The Ugly Truth About America

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-2-13 01:41

Related Articles:

On Native Americans.

The American Government signed 370 treaties with the Native Indians but violated provisions in every one of these treaties.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.