Views: 16151|Replies: 43

Married for twice ,is it said to be fully responsible for the child? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 13:50:11 |Display all floors
my sister passed away less than one yr, her husband is going to live with his new woman who have a baby girl.  he said it is very hard to handle the life by himself with a son.that is why he got new woman. I worried for my nephew will not get properly treatment and education for the woman moves in with her daughter. he thinks the son needs a mother which is good for him. Do you believe or agree with what he said? the son lives himself  almost one yr without his own mother, does he really need a new mother for himself after 14 yrs raised by his own mother?  Is it really will be good for his future with a new mother?  I doubted the  man's sayings which is good for his son. He need a woman is true for his life with that kind of excuses. I know the life has to carry on no matter what had happpend...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:26:13 |Display all floors

continue

Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 13:50
my sister passed away less than one yr, her husband is going to live with his new woman who have a baby girl.  he said it is very hard to handle the life by himself with a son.that is why he got ne ...

I texted him messaeges that I would bring my nephew with me if the woman do not treat him well.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-1 20:40:12 |Display all floors
similiar experience..

It ever hurt my feelings a lot.

But almost all of my families said it was good.

Even today, I don't know whether it is right or wrong.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:43:17 |Display all floors
I seldom tell my families my thoughts.

But my materal uncle and aunt, my paternal uncle and aunt, my brother, even my sister  tried to enlighten me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:46:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 20:26
I texted him messaeges that I would bring my nephew with me if the woman do not treat him well.

Maybe it is not a good way. Maybe it is good. I don;t know. Probably your words would disturb him.

Your sister died. It's the fact. It's the life. Everyone will die, sooner or later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:50:39 |Display all floors
I watched a lot of films about a second marriage.

But I still felt confused after it fell upon in my families.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 21:07:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-9-1 20:40
similiar experience..

It ever hurt my feelings a lot.

But almost all of my families said it was good.

Even today, I don't know whether it is right or wrong.

I worried my nephew a lot as he is a boy doesn't like to talk too much. I asked him do you miss your mother? he said not too much? have you ever dreamed of her? he said Not often. I asked the school teacher and classmates treated youi well? he said yes. I tried to make him to have a conversation with me as he always left me few words. I found it is very hard for me to know how is he?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.