August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-2 02:49:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-9-2 02:48

but i didnt lie as you

good night
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 10:20:33 |Display all floors
Rationally speaking , we should  not share everyting with  boy-friend bofore geting married . If I truely love the man , i would like to share everything with him with no regret .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 10:24:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-9-1 21:13

my current Lady back in SH just likes spending way too much,
so I guess I won't ever opt for shared incomes and wealth with her, although she currently still surpasses me in either.

I was so lucky with my lady. She wasn't a "spender" in the way yours sounds to be. If she needed something, fine, she needed it so go get it but mainly, she just managed the household bills, food and clothing etc, the occasional night out and DVDs etc as well as saving. It was never an issue with us thankfully. Sometimes, things just go right I guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 10:25:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 21:59

I don't think kiwi will understand you. he he.

You're right, I have no idea what that is, please explain! Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 10:27:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kristin hao at 2011-9-2 09:20
Rationally speaking , we should  not share everyting with  boy-friend bofore geting married . If I truely love the man , i would like to share everything with him with no regret .

But you'd want your boyfriend to share everything with you, before you got married, right? If he didn't, maybe, no marriage would happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 12:16:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-2 10:25

You're right, I have no idea what that is, please explain! Thanks!

Qi Guan Yan is chinese pin yin same as English word translation of
"tracheitis" . It describes in our society some men were totally in their wives hands, they has no same status as women in family ,they can't make decision to do sth ,they have no right to go out to meet friends or to have funs ,all the activities have to report to the wives,if the wife said,yes you can go out, then you can go out; if the answer is no, then you have to stay home without any questions. esp. the wife control the financial situation, you have to give all your monthly salary to your wife for management. Etc.etc. Some men hiding some money in their socks,or somewhere that the wife can't find out.

that means, the man was under strict management by hi wife.

maybe sb can add more explaination.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 12:23:10 |Display all floors

#69 here it goes.........

Some men, and mind you not only in China, consider the family to be the most important. In these cases they don't need to "lie" about money or any other issues. These tend to be the most healthy marriages because trust and honesty is what rules them.

I put all my trust in my wife and she manages the family issues perfectly well. We never had an argument on this. Whenever I want to go out with my friends for a drink or a trip I just ask her to give me one of our credit cards or I tell her I'm taking one. When I return I explain to the smallest detail the expenses and that's as far as it goes. Likewise, she does exactly the same.  In this way we have never had to lie to each other.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.