Author: ursula638

China Daily Forum & Paid staff from Anglo Nations' Propaganda Dept.    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-3 19:51:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 19:55:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2012-3-3 21:06:53
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-27 05:24

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-4 02:59:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-3 18:30
You triply-striped piece of underwear! Liar that you are! We all have INCONTROVERTIBLE   p r o o f ...

For others more details see:

Talk to China Daily > Are Your Children Safe. Child Trafficking ………

“Serious question: Where can I purchase a couple of male kids, preferably under age 3, and more preferably, at a bargain price”?  seneca

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 10:25:51 |Display all floors
Welsh_Windbag Post time: 2012-3-2 20:05
Its pay enough just for them to feel vindicated by the bile they spew out.

No, the bile spat out here is by others, not the westerners. It's usually by morons and cretins, cave dwellers who constantly bite the hand that feeds and shelters them, allowing them the freedom of speech to constantly "diss" the countries who let them stay!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 10:28:10 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-3-2 21:15
I wonder why anyone would think this forum was important enough that people would be paid to post... ...

Hiya Z. Yeah mate! This is really merely a website, an insignificant forum but there are those here who live vicariously via it. Morons, the lot of them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 10:31:15 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-3-3 14:59
c'mon ek - you can't be serious - you have yet to see a westerner post something incitefull - you  ...

There are plenty of insightful (not inciteful) posts here by westerners. the trouble is that they descend into flamefests pretty quickly after being posted. The evidence is there.
In saying this, many folks, both pro-west and pro-China post inciteful posts as well. it's these folks who're ruining this site. it used to be fun here. Now, I take long breaks from it from time to time. When I come back, some cretins, same sh!te, different day is all. I think this site should be cllosed down as it accomplishes nothing at all!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.