Author: ursula638

China Daily Forum & Paid staff from Anglo Nations' Propaganda Dept.    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-2 22:03:34 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-3-2 22:00
That must be YIPman, aka STUPIDman, trying to orally trap dung beetles.

You make a very low-grade fuel poster.
Who pays you writing here again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 22:08:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 22:15:53 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 22:17:33 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 01:10:22 |Display all floors

* A Friendly reminder

This post was edited by hellraiser at 2012-4-7 14:51

A Friendly Reminder

WATCH OUT !

newjokerjoe
shatdaddy
amishdyke
chinsyOu
sato-san
sObabe
sunshytman
chinOamigO
barbarianmO

All these usernames and obnoxious filthy photos on this thread, (and many others on CD Forum) are the art work of -

Monkey-man  despicable
  Lebeast ,  a.k.a ,

Andr0078 ,  St. George ,  Exported Kiwi ,  Canada_Man ,  JFenix ,  LCSULLA , emucentral , doberman ,

etc..,

This monkey has defaced China Daily by posting hundreds of filthy monkeys (many postings include-

monkeys touching genitals / monkeys showing off ugly private parts, front and rear, etc) & other

malicious photos all over the forum.

One of his latest evil intimidation methods include -

Inventing an almost identical usernames after the real usernames, for example -

fake username- JOhnny for  real username- Johnny,

JOhn for John

LeO for Leo

Lee-Ann for Lee Ann

Johnny-Jones for Johnny Jones

etc.,

and writing & posting malicious harmful stuffs.

More on -

HOW THE ANGLOS OPERATE ON CD FORUM!
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=719442&fromuid=823099

'Control Freaks' on China Daily Forum
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=719231&fromuid=823099

*  Final Thought -  Intimidation / harassment run deep in their Anglo blood,

its a very very long history, dear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 15:55:36 |Display all floors
It certainly does raise a question when you tally up the number of hours and the number of posts made by some people.

Obviously there is a population of participants who could be unemployed and living on the handouts from their governments - places like Australia and the UK do have very handsome welfare handouts which some people take advantage of.

Then I would say there would be a percentage like myself who are retired and can't go fishing during periods when the weather or tides are not conducive to anything other than enjoying playing on a forum.

But it seems obvious that there is an element of people - maybe they are "embassy" staffers or faux language teachers who spend and incredible amount of time on the forum - to do so they must be paid to do so by their respective governments - paid to sniff dissent or paid to debunk anything they deem to be exposing something their governments would rather not have discussed in open forum ... if it walks like a duck and it quacks then it probably is a duck ..........

BTW you are not the first to ask this question and no doubt will not be the last .... it will be interesting to read the responses.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 15:56:53 |Display all floors
延陵堂 Post time: 2011-9-7 21:26
andrew, jfenix, lebeast, seneca, st george, exported kiwi are paid by governments of the u.s, austra ...

you could be right vixen
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.