Views: 1280|Replies: 5

Do you support gay marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-25 23:47:09 |Display all floors
Yes or no and why?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-25 23:50:19 |Display all floors

It's a NO from me.

Marriage was created in the beginning for a man and a woman.

I hate it when gays whine about how they are persecuted and how their right to love has been taken away from them. What right do they have to trample on the sacredness of marriage. How dare they defile the purity of marriage.

They can create their own terms like 'loser's reunion' or 'gay reunion' but don't use the term marriage.

It is they who trample on the rights of the general population.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-25 23:52:25 |Display all floors
As role model no as a human right yes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-25 23:54:51 |Display all floors

But there is no such thing as perfect human right...

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-8-25 23:52
As role model no as a human right yes.

As long as we are human we are bound by rules.

I can't say it is my human right to steal/rob. There is no perfect human right and we cannot cross over the line.

I think gay marriage is over the line. Gay parent adopting children is just tragedy.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-26 00:09:45 |Display all floors
Stealing and robbing is harmful to others so thats a bad analogy.  A gay relationship between two consenting adults harms nobody.

Gay adoption is a tougher question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-26 02:08:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-8-26 00:09
Stealing and robbing is harmful to others so thats a bad analogy.  A gay relationship between two consenting adults harms nobody.

Gay adoption is a tougher question.

I think gay relationships harm a lot of people. Their families are affected. Also because of the exposure to gays in society there are more and more people choosing to become gay. Some people think it is cool or modern to be bisexual.

Gays do harm to society. Just like  a man trying to have sex with a cow or a horse. It brings to morality of the whole society down. The most dangerous thinking is that it doesn't harm anyone. Such a mindset would encourage more gays in society and would harm the mind of children especially.

I believe culture also influence whether a person become gay or not. THere may be some born gay all over the world but I do believe some choose to be gay or bisexual. In modern society, you can see a lot of gays but in more traditional parts of the world there are not many gays.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.