Views: 6456|Replies: 14

A "truth or dare" game. Anyone dare to play? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-24 11:01:17 |Display all floors
Just saw that a member suggests more Chinese should contribute to this forum, and quite a few here are indeed not Chinese at all. It says a lot about this forum and some members here, but it also reminded me of the "truth or dare" game.

Anyone dare to play???

OK, here is the basic rule: since we can't ask anyone perform the "dare" part, we will only play the "truth" part.
I will reveal "a truth" about myself, followed by a question that someone else should answer --  if you dare. Then the one who answered my question will pose another question for another one to answer, and so on.

Here it goes:

Truth: I'm a guy.

Question: when did you lose your virginity?
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-24 11:02:42 |Display all floors

Include Me OUT

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 11:17:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-8-24 11:02

Yeah, I understand some aren't willing to play the game, they either think it's plain silly, or more perhaps because they feel insecure about revealing anything personal.

It doesn't matter.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 12:38:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-8-24 11:01
Just saw that a member suggests more Chinese should contribute to this forum, and quite a few here are indeed not Chinese at all. It says a lot about this forum and some members here, but it also r ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 12:43:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-8-24 11:17

Yeah, I understand some aren't willing to play the game, they either think it's plain silly, or more perhaps because they feel insecure about revealing anything personal.

It doesn't matter.

Have you had anal sex ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 12:44:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 12:46:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.