Views: 8852|Replies: 40

Overhauling of this FORUM may be necessary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-22 11:49:19 |Display all floors

I hate to say this but.....,

.I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-out reading this forum.

As an Amerasian with keen interest in China, I was elated to be on this site in the beginning.

So far as I am concerned, this Forum is forever occupied by a number of regular everyday folks ( I suspect

many are non-Chinese) who are using it as a correspondent board, jumping from one forum to the next as

if this is set up for their own pleasure/ just to kill the time.

Its like choosing the new restaurant for dinner. Before you order the meal, you survey the restaurant and

if you see one too many rowdy regular folks hanging around and dominating the place, you might as well

change your mind and leave.

Frankly I like to see more serious-minded, intellectual type writers and preferably more Chinese folks

from China. Give them a chance!     

[ Last edited by sfcalifornia at 2011-8-22 12:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-22 12:16:16 |Display all floors
Chinese from China on this forum?

NE_Tigress, telephonumber, abd a couple of others, that is all

Chinese not from China, try cestmoi
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-22 12:34:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sfcalifornia at 2011-8-22 11:49
( hate to say this but, ).......

I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-out reading this forum.

As an AmeriAsian with keen interest ...

If some nasty posters over the cd mods, there are no chances for me to have moods to post. after reading so many noonsenses pointless threads and empty posts I realized it is not a good place to study ,practice and share good stuffs.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-23 07:14:33 |Display all floors

.I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-out reading this forum.

As an Amerasian with keen interest  ...

AH...This is an English speaking Forum...China Daily is an ENGLISH website for English Speaking People....Try a Chinese Forum...if you want Chinese People.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-8-23 14:42:55 |Display all floors

As an Amerasian with keen interest  ...

Needs a de-frag

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 14:55:52 |Display all floors

Hi Bro!

Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-8-22 12:34

If some nasty posters over the cd mods, there are no chances for me to have moods to post. after reading so many noonsenses pointless threads and empty posts I realized it is not a good place t ...

How's it hangin', Darrel ol' pal.

Why not come back as your old self... "chairman"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 15:17:56 |Display all floors
It is easy to get turned off by the ignorance of some but hopefully by contributing some good postes you will get a few people thinking. You soon learn not to waste time reading the nonsense of some posters.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.