Views: 1226|Replies: 3

A website posted detailed information on my family, contact number and address [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-19 18:46:04 |Display all floors
I have tried to email the admin but they just ignored me.

It is something like a contact directory for a certain race in the world. For example, 'Jewish People Global Contact List'. Just an example. I think it was created to bring a certain race of people all over the world closer together.

I think it is stupid and disrespectful. It was done without my family's approval.

How can I get them to remove the sensitive information?

I am popular so I dont want people to find my address or phone number and the full names of my family members.

Please help with suggestions.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-19 18:53:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-8-19 18:46
It is something like a contact directory for a certain race in the world. For example, 'Jewish People Global Contact List'. Just an exam ...

Make sure you email them several times and continuously .........

Place their website name in a 'Who is' website .........

So search for 'Who is' load a site and use their website name causing the problem in the interface .........

This will give you all the contact names of the domain issuer, owner, admin and technical ........

Email them and keep a record ..........

Look for the name in this information of who issues the domain name and write to them .......

Keep a record ........

As a last resort look for ICANN which is the International body for website controls and write to them .......

Both the latter two can close the site if they fail to operate within the internet privacy laws ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 19:16:02 |Display all floors

they ignored you

because you are a fraud

sorry

popular fraud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-19 19:23:34 |Display all floors

my suggestion

I am popular so I dont want people to find my address or phone number and the full names of my family members.

Please help with suggestions....

find a job in a bar

offer yourself as a joketeller

you can entertaint bored customers

i like you more in your joke thread, really

btw

why you use Jewish People as an example?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.