Views: 1963|Replies: 5

Vegetable vendor hung himself in Beijing police station [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-16 15:08:23 |Display all floors
To make a long story short:

1. A vegetable vendor hung himself in a police station in Pinggu district, Beijing, and the man wasn't even the suspect -- he reported to the police about a scuffle he had had with another one;

2. Surveillance video recording the man's suicide was cut short by the police and the reason given by the police was "so that the family of the victim could finish watching in a shorter time";

3. This incident took place almost five months ago.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-17 08:55:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-17 08:47
Amazing that such incidents do NOT make it into the Chinese media.

Why an incident happened in the remote suburbs of Beijing has to be reported in Guangzhou Snakey? Even if it is reported in Guangzhou will you read the local Chinese newspaper?  How do you know it wast not reported locally? Snakey you are so unhappy in China but seem to have nowhere else to go, why not follow that guy, put a rope round your neck and make your unhappy life shorter? Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-26 17:26:47 |Display all floors
no become veggie in jail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 08:49:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-8-17 07:55

Why an incident happened in the remote suburbs of Beijing has to be reported in Guangzhou Snakey? Even if it is reported in Guangzhou will you read the local Chinese newspaper?  How do you kno ...

Whoa thar gal! Seneca has as much right to his opinion as you do yours so advocating that he go and commit hari kari isn't exactly civilised now is it. He could possibly turn around and tell you to go stand in Times Square, or Hyde Park and yell how much you dislike white folks.....the result would probably be the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 08:56:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-27 08:49

Whoa thar gal! Seneca has as much right to his opinion as you do yours so advocating that he go and commit hari kari isn't exactly civilised now is it. He could possibly turn around and tell yo ...

Snakey is white? I didn't know. I always thought he has a colorful snakey skin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 10:48:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-8-27 07:56

Snakey is white? I didn't know. I always thought he has a colorful snakey skin.

He's a damn good guy in person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.