Author: expatter

Mass Funerals in Libya after NATO Bombing ......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-11 16:42:20 |Display all floors

Reply #15 expatter's post

just a poster in a forum offering his opinion.

but an opinion that is bad for human evolution is an immoral opinion and scientists tell me they have proof that even babies know what is moral what is not but expatters and sausuk skunks lose theirs . Scientists are still puzzled why expatters and sausuk skunks lose their moralities.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-11 16:50:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-8-11 16:42
just a poster in a forum offering his opinion.
but an opinion that is bad for human evolution is an immoral opinion and scientists tell me they have proof that even babies know what is moral w ...

"Scientists tell me"   .............   

Well .............

I certainly see you as surrounded by men in white coats  ..........            

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 17:01:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-8-11 16:50

"Scientists tell me"   .............   

scientists tell me they have proof that even babies know what is moral what is not but expatters and sausuk skunks lose theirs

I read about it in Google News only yesterday. You can google yourself if you are interested. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 18:54:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-8-10 17:14
   ..........................................................................................

But he is supposed to be the monster ...........

Remember ............

And NATO the good g ...

There is no such thing as a "clean" war....civilians die.But they were not purposely killed,NATO wanted to hit the Colonels' troops. And demonizing the Nato just because some civilians died accidently.....that's lame. Have you also counted the people the Colonel and his clan killed over the decades?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-8-11 20:17:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2011-8-11 18:54
There is no such thing as a "clean" war....civilians die.But they were not purposely killed,NATO wanted to hit the Colonels' troops. And demonizing the Nato just because some civilian ...

QUOTE:  Have you also counted the people the Colonel and his clan killed over the decades?

Is that the Iraqi war cry I hear ..........  ?

You kill but are on our side as in the 2 million dead Iran/Iraq 8 years     .............  

Cool ............

You kill but are not on our side  .........

Time for us to kill you as in US/Iraq  ............

No matter what the West has the answer ........

And it usually means more death than was already there ..........

Next time post some citation for who the colonel killed or risk just being another rumour monger ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 21:03:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2011-8-11 19:54

There is no such thing as a "clean" war....civilians die.But they were not purposely killed,NATO wanted to hit the Colonels' troops. And demonizing the Nato just because some civilian ...

indeed, no clean war will ever be fought again.
Dropping bombs or fire missiles on sleeping civilians is NOT called a war...

In a war, someone is shooting back, this is erosion of one last moral restriction of mankind and makes me shiver...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-11 21:06:54 |Display all floors

Reply #21 expatter's post

one way of the other, Libya will replace its medieval despot, and no way Expatter can  stop the process.
only delay the inevitable at great cost of  lives everyday Gadafi survives.

Expatters and sausuk skunks will have to be bombed for trying to stop the rise of the Arabs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.